The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR2016P-1X12TB is a Commercial Stream Video Recorder compatible with Alarm.com video plans. It offers 16 PoE capable RJ45 ports, supplying power and Ethernet to up to 16 compatible cameras. In addition, it has a total of three (3) USB 3.0 ports, two (2) HDMI output ports, and is capable of 4K video output.
Though simple to use, the ADC-CSVR2016P-1X12TB offers a range of features that you might find in any sophisticated digital video recorder. As far as Alarm.com monitoring plans are concerned, an SVR (Stream Video Recorder) and a CSVR (Commercial Stream Video Recorder) are treated the same. That means that any Alarm.com monitoring plan that supports any SVR, supports all SVRs. For Alarm Grid customers, any Platinum Plan (Self or Full), as well as our Video-Only Plan, can support the ADC-CSVR2016P-1X12TB.
The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR2016P-1X12TB can support up to two (2) 3.5" HDD, SATA 6Gb/s, @ up to 16TB each. This particular unit comes with a single 12TB HDD pre-installed. It has one (1) front-facing USB 3.0 port for quick and easy local clip export. There are two (2) additional USB 3.0 ports on the back of the unit that can be used for a keyboard and mouse when local viewing is desired. The Ethernet connection for the CSVF2016P's connection to the network is an RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps port. There are 16 Camera PoE 802.3af RJ45 10/100 Mbps ports that can provide a total of 200 W of power to the PoE cameras.
The following cameras are recommended for use with the ADC-CSVR2016P:
In addition, the following cameras CAN be used with the ADC-CSVR2016P:
For cameras that must use WIFI, it is recommended to use the Alarm.com ADC-SG130 to connect those cameras to the CSVR. In addition, the Alarm.com ADC-W110 will also be required for those installations.
Like the Alarm.com ADC-CSVR2008P, this unit is rack mountable. It uses a 1U industrial design. Inside the box, you'll find the ADC-CSVR2016P, an AC power cable, rack-mount ears, an Ethernet cable, and hardware to mount the ears to the CSVR. The hardware to mount the unit to a rack is not included.
- Recording Channels: Up to 16 cameras
- Video Input: 16 channels @ up to 4MP (2688 x 1520)
- Local Display Capabilities: Live View, Playback, Clip Export, Archive Export
- Local Display Output: 2x HD Out, up to 3840 x 2160
- Local Clip Export: 1x USB 3.0 (front), 2x USB 3.0 (rear)
- Internal Storage: Up to 2x 3.5" HDD, SATA 6 Gb/s, up to 16TB each
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.4" x 12.5" x 1.9" (36.6cm x 31.6cm x 4.8cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 104℉ (0℃ - +40℃)
- Compliance: FCC Class A, IC, CE, UL Listed
- Included Accessories: AC power adapter,
Ethernet cable, Rack mount ears, and Hardware
- Requirements: Power: Standard Electrical Outlet ; Network: Ethernet connection to broadband internet
- PoE Power Budget: 200 W
- Max Power Consumption: 280 W
- Ethernet Connectivity: 1x Client RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps, 16x Camera PoE 802.3af RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Max Weight: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Available 802.3af PoE RJ45 Ports for Cameras: 16