Honeywell Total Connect Video Dealer Brochure
Honeywell Total Connect™ Video Solutions
INFORMATION FOR SECURITY DEALERS
Opportunity is Everywhere
MORE WAYS THAN EVER TO CONNECT TO OPPORTUNITY
You can offer Honeywell Total Connect ™ Video Solutions to prospective customers whether they have a Honeywell security system, a competitor’s system or no system at all!
PUTTING THE FOCUS ON YOUR SUCCESS
With Total C onnect Video Solutions, you’ll find that opportunities to grow your business are everywhere you look because you’re not limited to customers that have a security system. All you need is an Internet connection and an AlarmNet® account! Your customers can keep an eye on the interior or exterior of their homes or businesses from any remote location—enhancing their awareness and peace of mind while improving your opportunities for growth. Just picture what it can do for your business! C omponents include: Indoor IP C ameras, Pan/Tilt C ameras, C olor Outdoor IP C ameras, Wireless Access Point, Video Services and an Analog C onverter Unit.
GROW YOUR RMR
Informed end-users are safer, more satisfied customers who are more likely to find value in their systems and maintain their accounts. Total C onnect Video Solutions have tremendous end-user appeal and add real value to your security installations—providing you with excellent potential to grow your RMR.
Several portable indoor and outdoor cameras available—can be placed virtually anywhere!
FAST, SIMPLE AND SECURE INSTALLATION
Honeywell’s indoor and outdoor IP cameras install easily with push-button enrollment. There is no IP addressing or firewall manipulation and no security risk to customer networks. No service is required for premise router changes.
KEEPING CUSTOMERS CONNECTED
With Honeywell Total C onnect ™ Video Solutions, your customers can: • Keep an eye on their kids, babysitters, elderly relatives, pets, employees or service people • Look in on their homes and businesses whenever they want • View live video, event notifications, text messages and images over compatible mobile devices • Specify the exact type of events they want to be notified of and receive video alerts and pictures in real time • C ustomize recording settings based on video motion detection or schedules • View all cameras on a single screen or one at a time, selectively pan and tilt, cover multiple angles of a room or move cameras around the premises as needed • Manage and view multiple locations over a secure network with one login—great for business owners or customers with vacation homes and investment properties • Free apps available for iPhone ®, iPad ®, iPod touch®, BlackB erry® and Android ™
App available for free download in the Apple® iTunes® App Store(SM). Total Connect subscribers can download the BlackBerry app for free by logging into their accounts or visiting the BlackBerry World store. The Android app is available in the Google Play Store. Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HONEYWELL TOTAL CONNECT™ IPCAM BANDWIDTH USAGE
768 Kbps upload recommended minimal speed.
360 x 240 One Camera Stream 768 Kbps (one min. average)
2.3 Mbps upload recommended minimal speed.
360 x 240 Three Camera Streams 2.3 Mbps (one min. average)
4.6 Mbps Upload recommended minimal speed.
360 x 240 Six Camera Streams 4.6 Mbps (one min. average)
B elow 768 K bps the remote connection will work, but the user experience will be compromised. To have a better viewing experience the camera resolution and/or frame rate will be reduced on slower connections.
HONEYWELL TOTAL CONNECT ™ IP VIDEO KITS
IP C AM-KT
(1) IP C AM-WI2 Wired/Wireless IP Indoor C amera (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
(2) IP C AM-WI2 Wired/Wireless IP Indoor C ameras (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
(1) IP C AM-PT Pan/Tilt Indoor C amera (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
(1) IP C AM-PT Pan/Tilt C amera (1) IP C AM-WI2 Wired/Wireless IP Indoor C amera (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
(1) IP C AM-W O Wired/Wireless C olor O utdoor IP C amera (1) IP C AM-WI2 Wired/Wireless IP Indoor C amera (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
(1) IP C AM-W O Wired/Wireless C olor O utdoor IP C amera (1) WAP Wireless Access Point
PICTURE THE POSSIBILITIES!
• Keep an eye on children anytime • C heck up on nannies and babysitters to see how they are interacting with children • Know when children have arrived home safely from school via video alerts • See whether teenage children and their guests are behaving responsibly in the home or—more importantly—if they aren’t • C ameras can be placed near liquor cabinets or other off-limits areas
• View live video of pets any time of day • Receive video alerts when dog walkers or pet sitters arrive • C ameras can be placed near feeding areas to check if automatic watering systems and feeders are working while owners are away • C ameras can be triggered if motion is sensed by outdoor pool areas and gates*
• Know at a glance if a senior loved one has left the premises • Keep an eye on home health care workers or live-in aides to make sure loved ones are being properly cared for • Strategically place cameras in hallways, staircases and doors—letting concerned family members keep a watchful eye on loved ones without infringing on their privacy • Make sure relatives are up and about, eating and taking medication on time
*Security system required for alerts and motion sensors.
• Ideal for offices, restaurants, retail stores and various commercial settings • Watch the premises for suspicious behavior or activities and gather evidence against employee theft and administrative error • Keep an eye on sensitive or restricted areas • O bserve employee productivity • Make sure employees and assets are safe • View business in real-time or program specific event triggers—sparing owners and managers the time and expense necessary to review countless hours of surveillance tapes
CONNECT TO OPPORTUNITY
Available now! C all 1-800-467-5874 and connect to opportunity today! For more information, visit www.totalconnecttoolkit.com. You can also visit our end-user website at www.mytotalconnect.com.
Scan for more information
Award Winning Innovative Technology
Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security Products Americas 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 www.honeywell.com
L/TCVSOPPDLB/D May 2012 © 2012 Honeywell International Inc.