Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Firmware Updates
Qolsys regularly releases firmware updates for the Qolsys IQ Panel 2. These updates add new features in addition to ensuring that the panel continues to operate smoothly. Qolsys has been very proactive in adding new features to their panels, as well as providing fixes for minor issues. On this page, you will find the latest firmware update for the IQ Panel 2. The current firmware update will be prominently displayed at the top of the page. Select the "Download" button, and follow the instructions provided below.
- Software Version: 2.3.1-ADCS 5.18-ADCL 5.18
- Build Number: 20190219
- Linux Version: 3.4.0
- Android OS Version: 5.1.1
The Following New Features Were Added In This Release:
- A new setting has been added for "Alarm.com Wellness." When enabled, auxiliary pendants learned into Sensor Group 6 will behave as traditional PERS (Personal Emergency Response Sensor) alarms. When tripped, the panel sends a signal to Alarm.com without generating a loud siren locally. Also no disarm is required to clear the alarm. Elderly users who may not be able to arm and disarm the system between auxiliary button presses will benefit from this update.
- A new page has been added to the "Easy Install Wizard". This feature checks and verifies that an Alarm.com programming template has been downloaded prior to proceeding with setup. This is a feature for professional installers, rather than DIY users.
The Following Fixes/Improvements Have Been Made in This Version
- PowerG Keypad (WS9LCDWF9) integration improvement:
- Battery-only mode now supported. Backlight turns off when in battery-only mode.
- Fixed an issue where the keypad may chime, even if chime was disabled at the panel.
- Fixed display issues where the PowerG keypad may show zones faulted that were actually closed.
- Communication stabilized between keypad and panel. This issue could cause a message of "Panel response not received."
- Improved performance with entry/exit beeps. They now better match the main panel.
- The ability to enter a user code when disarmed to arm the system to Stay mode is now supported.
- Fixed an issue with communication timer test where automated tests would stop after 20 attempts, until the panel was reset.
- Re-ordered the Easy Install Wizard so that dual-path test now follows WIFI test. Software updat page was moved to the end of the wizard.
- Removed the ability for the master code to re-launch the Easy Install Wizard on next power up.
- Improved First Name, Last Name syncing between panel users and Alarm.com. Also made a change to allow multiple users with the same first name.
- Improvements with French language translations, based on customer feedback.
- Issue fixed where Chimes and Voices wouldn't restore to previous settings after exiting night mode.
- Partition naming improvements, including syncing of names between panel and Alarm.com.
- Link Quality Indicators (LQI) for Z-Wave devices are now sent to Alarm.com to improve remote troubleshooting.
- Error code reporting and language added to panel to assist with troubleshooting in the event a camera stops streaming to the panel.
- The Master Code is no longer allowed to do a master reset on an IQ Remote.
- Added support for newer models of the Anker A3102 Bluetooth speaker.