The Alarm.com ADC-VDB750 is a full HD quality wired video doorbell camera. It includes two-way audio, video analytics, improved temperature range, and a larger field-of-view. The ADC-VDB750 does not need a power module with most mechanical chimes, making for an easy install.
Alarm.com continues to add to its portfolio of Alarm.com compatible video cameras, including video doorbells. The ADC-VDB750 is set to replace their existing SkyBell ADC-VDB105X silver doorbell which is no longer available. The ADC-VDB105X bronze doorbell will continue to be sold for now. Only a limited supply is available, currently. Once they are gone, they are gone!
The ADC-VDB750 offers two-way audio, a 2MP picture, and a 165° horizontal and 145° vertical Field of View. It uses video analytics for people detection and to reduce false notifications. This is in comparison to PIR (Passive Infrared) triggered motion. People detection ensures you are notified when an actual person is detected and not from moving trees and shrubbery. It can also withstand a wider range of operating temperatures. It can operate as low as -58ºF and up to 120ºF.
The ADC-VDB750 wires in the same configuration for both mechanical and digital chimes for ease of installation. It can be powered by an AC transformer with a power rating of 16-24VAC, 10-40VA or a DC power supply with a power rating of 15-24VDC, 6-20W. It does not have an internal battery, which allows it to be more versatile and be more compatible with a wider range of temperatures and hardware.
It's recommended to use 18-20 gauge wire (AWG) for all video doorbell camera installations. 18-20 AWG wire provides the correct amount of resistance needed to power a video doorbell camera.
Configure the ADC-VDB750 chime type to match the chime connected to the device. There is an option to select no chime. Unlike other Alarm.com video doorbells, the ADC-VDB750 does not need a resistor for installation without a chime. Use the Alarm.com ADC-VDB-PSU-DC wall power supply kit to wire directly to a transformer.
While viewing the video doorbell, you can enable options to turn on Z-Wave lights and unlock Z-Wave locks. All from the call screen of the ADC-VDB750 video doorbell.
- Device Type: Video Doorbell Camera
- Compatibility: Each ADC-VDB750 counts as one camera when used with a full video plan. A single doorbell option with Video Analytics is available for otherwise non-video customers.
- Video Resolution: Full HD
- Field of View (FoV): 145° Vertical, 165° Horizontal
- Image Sensor:1/2.4", 2.36 MP, HDR
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Yes
- IR Night Vision: 15 Feet (5 meters)
- Low-Light Sensitivity: 0 lux with IR
- Image Adjustments: Flip, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Recording Compression: H.264
- Motion Detection: No (detection through Alarm.com Video Analytics only)
- Two-Way Audio: Yes
- ADC Video Analytics: Yes
- Clip Viewing: ADC app & website
- WIFI Connectivity: Yes (2x2 MIMO Antennas)
- WIFI Specs: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- Power Requirements: 16-24VAC, 10-40VA OR 15-24VDC, 6-20W
- Chime Compatibility: Mechanical & Digital Chimes (Digital chime requires ADC-VDBA-PM-750 power module)
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Included Accessories: Wallplate (with pre-assembled set screw and wire terminal screws), 22 Ohm 5 Watt flameproof resistor with 5% tolerance for installations with mechanical chimes (if needed), and wall anchors (x2) & screws (x2)
- Dimensions: 4.81"L x 1.5"W x 1.18"D (122 x 38 x 30 mm)
- Operating Temperature: -58°F to 122°F (-50° to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: < 95%, Noncondensing Relative Humidity