If you have existing Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI2 Sensors, then these replacement sensor and magnet covers can help you change their look. Every order comes with ten (10) each of the sensor front covers, magnet front covers, and magnet back covers. You can choose Black or Brown for the color.
As of June 2021, Alarm Grid only offers the Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI2 Door and Window Sensor in White. When placed on a dark-colored door or window, the white sensors can stick out like a sore thumb. By swapping the stock white front cover on the sensor and the white front and rear casings on its magnet, you can change the sensor appearance and achieve a more subtle installation. For many users, this is very desirable in improving aesthetics.
Remember, each order comes with ten (10) front covers for the larger portion of the sensor, plus ten (10) front and rear casings for the smaller magnet portion. Simply remove the front cover for a sensor, and secure the replacement cover in its place. The magnet can also have its front cover swapped out, and the replaceable back portion serves as the magnet's backplate that includes screw slots for mounting. Then you can have the sensor and its magnet almost undetectable when mounted on a black or brown surface.
Please note the corresponding SKUs for this product. MINIBRNPK is for the 10-pack of Brown covers, while MINIBLKPK is for the 10-pack of Black covers. No actual sensors or magnets are included. This is just for the replacement covers. These covers are specifically designed for use with the Honeywell Home and Resideo PROSIXMINI2 Door and Window Contact Sensors for Honeywell Home and Resideo ProSeries Alarm Panels.
- Product Type: Replacement D/W Sensor & Magnet Covers
- Compatibility: Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI2
- Compatibility: Black (MINIBLKPK), Brown (MINIBRNPK)
- Quantity: Ten (10) Covers Per Order
- Sensor Dimensions: 2.9"L x 1.15"W x 0.75"D (73.66mmL x 29.21mmW x 19.05mmD)
- Install Type: Surface-Mount
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, Non-Condensing
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoors Only