The Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI2 is a wireless door and window sensor that is used with the Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS. The sensor provides reliable monitoring for a door or window. It uses 128-bit AES encryption in all of its communications with the Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS Alarm Panel.
As a door and window sensor for the PROA7PLUS, the PROSIXMINI2 is frequently compared with the PROSIXMINI. When looking at the two sensor, the PROSIXMINI (2.44"L x 1.25"W x 0.45"D) is smaller than the PROSIXMINI2 (2.9"L x 1.15"W x 0.75"D). However, the PROSIXMINI2 offers superior battery life (7 years vs. 5 years), and superior wireless range (500+ feet open air vs. 200+ feet open air). You should consider these factors when deciding which sensor to get for your Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS Security System. You certainly have the option of mixing sensors of both types on the same system.
For power, the Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI2 relies on a single lithium 3V CR2 battery. The PROSIXMINI2 has an LED light that uses Bluefield Technology, and it will light up when a magnet comes within range of the sensor during its first eight (8) minutes of power up. It will also illuminate when the cover tamper is activated, during low battery, and during enrollment. The LED is blue for magnet detection, green for enrollment and for tamper, and red for low battery.
The maximum magnet spacing gap for the PROSIXMINI2 is 1.15". Keep that in mind when installing the sensor. The magnet for the PROSIXMINI2 can be placed on either side of the sensor. This allows for a more flexible installation. The sensor offers auto-enrollment, RF supervision, and tamper detection. The sensor is for indoor use only.
- Sensor Type: Encrypted Wireless Door/Window Contact
- Compatibility: Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Wireless Range: 500+ Feet in Open Air
- Magnet Spacing Gap: 1.15"
- Battery: Single 3V Lithium CR2 Battery (included)
- Low-Battery Detection: Below 2.3V
- LED Light: Yes (Blue, Green, Red)
- Features: Auto-Enrollment, Tamper Detection, RF Supervision, Low Battery Detection
- Dimensions: 2.9"L x 1.15"W x 0.75"D
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, Non-Condensing
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Use Only