Honeywell Tuxedo Touch Residential Brochure
CENTRALIZED CONTROL OF SECURITY, VIDEO AND Z-WAVE® ENABLED THERMOSTATS, LIGHTS, SHADES AND LOCKS
Welcome to Your Connected Home
A Brilliant Way to Bring Your Home to Life
Honeywell’s Tuxedo Touch™ functions as a home controller, security system keypad, camera viewer and digital picture frame all in one.
The magnificent, 7" high-resolution touchscreen provides you with the easiest way to automate and control your security system, heating and cooling, door locks, shades, lighting and more from one user interface or system. Tuxedo Touch can help you make the most of your home—letting you enjoy lifestyle enhancement, energy savings and endless possibilities. Security. Comfort. Convenience. It will make your home more enjoyable—and your life easier—than you’ve ever dreamed possible. Welcome to the connected home.
With the touch of a finger, your home can come to life. Think you forgot to turn off your outside lights when you’re downstairs watching a movie? Just reach for your smartphone and check. You can keep an eye on your kids through Internet TV from the comfort of your couch. The possibilities are endless. The only limitation is your imagination!
Connect to the Possibilities
Smart Server…Smart Home!
On Premises Control Your smartphone deserves a smart home. A built-in web server allows you to locally control Tuxedo Touch™ anywhere in your home on an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, BlackBerry®, web-enabled TV or any compatible wireless mobile device.* You can also have weather reports delivered right to the screen!
iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple® Inc. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Tuxedo TouchTM makes it easy to set scenes that occur on a regular basis through Z-Wave® technology—enhancing your comfort and helping you make the most out of your home. You can unlock the front door for a babysitter or housekeeper at the same time every week, turn on the lights when your security alarm sounds, adjust the thermostat when you leave the house and more. Just use your imagination!
Set the Scene
Imagine how convenient it would be to leave your house in the morning and entrust Tuxedo Touch to: • Lock the doors • Close the shades • Adjust the thermostat • Turn off the lights
After a long day, you can relax, knowing that with the press of a button you can arrive home to have: • The security system disarmed • The doors unlocked • The shades opened • The indoor lights turned on and the walkway illuminated for your arrival • The thermostat set to the temperature of your choice
No app? No problem! Control the systems and devices via any web-enabled device within your home—on tablets, PCs, smartphones, Internet TV and more.
Security Made Simple
You’ll know how to use Tuxedo Touch the first time you see it. It's intuitive, easy to learn and easy to use.
• Icons are immediately recognizable by function to make operation crystal clear whether you’re using the Tuxedo touchscreen, PC, iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry®, Android , web-enabled television or other compatible device • Icons and words are easy to read and easy to see on the bright, crystal clear screen—making Tuxedo ideal for users of any age • System status can be displayed in English, French Canadian or Spanish • Voice annunciation of alarm conditions* • Keep tabs on family members, track when workers and temporary guests use the system and view when the system was used • Video surveillance accessible on the keypad, TV or touchscreen in the home
Lock and unlock your doors right from Tuxedo Touch and disarm your security system right through the keypad on your lock.
*Voice annunciation option available in English language only.
• Enhance your protection with the ability to view live video of up to four cameras per screen around the premises on the touchscreen, smartphones, tablets or televisions • Check up on your kids, housekeepers and pets from another area of your home • Keep a watchful eye over vulnerable areas like pools, backyards, front doors any time • Add Total ConnectTM Remote Services to view live video remotely and receive video alerts
Several portable indoor and outdoor cameras available— can be placed virtually anywhere!
Heating and Cooling
• Thermostats can automatically adjust every time you arm or disarm your security system. Imagine the comfort, convenience and savings you’ll enjoy without any change in your daily routine! • Manage your energy costs with customized scenes that can control your Z-Wave enabled thermostats and lights
Savings, Comfort and Control
With the built-in Z-Wave® energy management system, you won’t believe how easy it is to stay comfortable, save money and save energy without having to change your daily routine!
Ceiling fans can be automated to turn on or off when you arm and disarm your security system, programmed for specific times, work in conjunction with lighting and more!
Operate the shades in your home for ambiance, privacy and security by raising and lowering them at specified times.
• Precise temperature control enables our thermostats to provide better comfort, fewer temperature swings and conserve more energy* • You can create “lockouts” to keep temperature limited to a minimum or maximum setting—ideal in homes where children may attempt to adjust the thermostat* • Fan circulation feature moves air when heating or cooling is not required—saving energy and helping to eliminate hot or cold spots*
Tuxedo TouchTM makes automated household lighting a snap! Turn select indoor and outdoor lights on or off every time you arm or disarm your security system—a great way to save money and energy when you’re away and enter a comfortable, well-lit home when you return. It’s brilliantly simple!
*When used with Honeywell's ZWSTAT Thermostat
The brilliant display brings your memories to life for an incredible photo viewing experience—supporting over 16 million colors. It lets you show off your treasured photos with the same glorious, real-life detail and vibrant colors as high quality prints.
• High-resolution 7” touchscreen shows images in eye-popping detail • Displays photos or video • Easily upload digital photos and personal videos from the same SD card as your camera • Create and edit cinema-quality slideshows right from the Tuxedo Touch keypad
Sleek, Stylish Design
The extra large screen and choice of white or silver housings make your pictures pop and match any décor.
Picture the Possibilities
The home controller, digital picture frame, video viewer and brilliant, intuitive touchscreen are an unbeatable combination—letting you enjoy the lifestyleenhancing benefits you won’t find anywhere else. Just picture what Tuxedo TouchTM can do for you! Ask your security professional for details today.
Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services
You can opt to control your system and receive important alerts about events in and around your home with Honeywell’s Total Connect Remote Services. Whether you use your PC, iPhone, iPad or other compatible mobile device, the function icons look and operate just like the ones on Tuxedo Touch™!
• Be notified of events in and around your home via e-mail, text messages or video alerts (e.g. a flood or delivery arrival) • Know when your children have arrived home from school or if they haven’t arrived home by a certain time • Keep an eye on your home and family via remote look-in video • Know if flood or extreme temperatures have been detected • Know if valuable objects have been moved
Same graphic icons as Tuxedo Touch! To learn more, visit www.mytotalconnect.com.
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security Products Americas 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 1.800.467.5875 www.honeywell.com
L/TUXEDOEURB/D May 2012 © 2012 Honeywell International Inc.