Interlogix TX+PIR - Data Sheet Dated 2019
Designed for use with Interlogix
control panels and wireless
receivers, the TX+PIR Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Detection
Sensor is a wireless, battery-powered device that detects
movement within a specific area by sensing the infrared energy
emitted from a body as it moves across the sensor’s field of
view. Featuring advanced signal processing, this detection
device is capable of avoiding false alarms caused by pets
weighing up to 80 pounds.
The TX+PIR also features the TX+ Encryption protocol which
provides encrypted wireless communication to select Interlogix
control panels. For all other Interlogix control panels and receivers
that are not TX+ Encryption enabled, the TX+PIR also utilizes the
standard ITI-319 protocol.
• TX+ Encryption protocol supported for encrypted wireless
communication to select Interlogix control panels
• ITI-319 protocol supported for wireless communication to all
Interlogix control panels and receivers
• 40 ft. x 40 ft. detection coverage with selectable sensitivity
• Pet immunity signal processing prevents false alarms for
homeowners with pets weighing up to 80 lbs.
• Up to 8-year battery life with an easily replaceable and pre-
installed CR-123A battery
• Low battery reporting indicates when battery needs replacing
before it expires
• Cover tamper switch detects potential disablement or damage to
a sensor by an intruder
• Fully supervised device sends a signal every 64 minutes to the
panel to ensure uninterrupted performance
STANDARD FE ATURES
319.5 MHz (Crystal based)
Only select Interlogix 319.5 MHz control panels/
receivers (refer to panel's installation instructions to
All Interlogix 319.5 MHz control panels/receivers
1 x CR-123A (Panasonic)
Typical Battery Life
Up to 8 years at 68°F (20°C)
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
95% non condensing
-30°F to 140°F (-34°C to 60°C)
4.4 x 2.4 x 1.7 in.
TX+ Wireless Pet Immune PIR
Specifications subject to change without notice.
© 2019 United Technologies Corporation.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Interlogix is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security
a unit of United Technologies Corporation.
Pet Immune PIR