The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR126 provides an effective solution for businesses using Alarm.com Security Cameras to store and save captured clips for permanent use. The captured video recordings can be viewed locally at the module itself, or remotely using the Alarm.com website or mobile app.
A stream video recorder (SVR) is needed for achieving a 24-hour recording setup. Alternatively, you can set up recording schedules so that your cameras only record video when needed. This can be a good option if you are looking to limit the amount of space used on the hard drive. The device has two (2) hard drive slots, with each being able to support its own 8 TB hard drive. This means you can obtain a maximum of 16 TB of storage space for a single ADC-CSVR126 device!
The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR126 can support up to (16) compatible Alarm.com Cameras for continuous video storage. It has HDMI and VGA outputs for local viewing. The device can playback video at 1080p or 4K quality. A USB port allows you to connect a mouse for controlling the menus when viewing stored video locally. A USB mouse comes included for this purpose. You will just need to add an HDMI cable or a VGA cable to connect to a monitor. Playback speed options of 1x, 4x, and 8x are available.
Of course, you can also view captured video from the ADC website or mobile app. The device uses a hardwired ethernet connection for accessing the network. An ethernet cable comes included with the ADC-CSVR126. The device is powered using an included AC power adapter. There are LED lights on the Alarm.com ADC-CSVR126, which are useful for setup and device troubleshooting. The device is suitable for indoor use only.
There are two (2) storage options for the ADC-CSVR126 that are available from Alarm Grid. The base model we sell has a single 2 TB hard drive installed, with the other hard drive slot being empty. We also sell a 12 TB model that comes with 6 TB hard drives installed in each slot. Make sure to select the appropriate variant based on your needs. The module can support a maximum of 16 TB of hard drive storage space by using an 8 TB HDD in both of the available slots. But two (2) 8 TB HDD modules would need to be purchased separately.
Remember that you will need an Alarm.com Video Monitoring Plan to use an Alarm.com Stream Video Recorder with Alarm.com Security Cameras. Some examples of Alarm.com Video Surveillance Plans you can choose from include an Alarm Grid Platinum Level Plan (Self or Full), or an Alarm Grid Video-Only Plan.
Note: This is a commercial stream video recorder designed for use by businesses or those needing up to 16 TB of video storage space for their Alarm.com Cameras. We also offer the Alarm.com ADC-SVR122, which is typically more suitable for residential applications. It comes in 500 GB, 1 TB, and 2 TB storage options.
- Product: Alarm.com ADC-CSVR126
- Product Type: Commercial Stream Video Recorder
- Supported Cameras: Alarm.com Security Cameras
- Camera Limit: 16 Cameras
- Recording Channels: 16 Channels
- Network Connectivity: Wired Ethernet (Cable Included)
- Incoming Bandwidth: Maximum 160 Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: Maximum 256 Mbps
- HDD Storage: Up to 16 TB (Two 8 TB SATA Interfaces)
- Purchase Options: Single 2 TB Hard Drive, Dual 6 TB Hard Drives
- Local Video Output: HDMI and VGA (Monitor and Cables Sold Separately)
- Local Display Capabilities: Live View, Playback, Clip Export
- HDMI Max Output: 4K (3840 x 2160) 60 Hz
- VGA Max Output: Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60 Hz
- Playback Speed Options: 1x, 4x, 8x
- Local Operation: USB Mouse (included)
- Package Contents: SVR Device, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, USB Mouse
- Dimensions: 15.2"L x 12.4"W x 2.0"D
- Weight: ~2.2 lbs (Without HDD Installed)