The Alarm.com ADC-VDBA-WMK Wedge Mounting Kit is a set of four (4) additional mounting wedge brackets that can be used with the Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 Video Doorbell Camera. The ADC-VDBA-WMK includes Wedges D, E, F, and G. You ultimately only use one mounting wedge with the doorbell camera.
In total, there are seven (7) possible mounting brackets you can use with the ADC-VDB770. The mounting bracket is positioned in-between the doorbell camera and the wall, and the angle of the doorbell camera will change depending on which bracket is used. This will ultimately affect the camera's field of view (FoV). The ADC-VDB770 already includes Wedges A, B, and C. If you want to use D, E, F, or G, then you need this accessory.
For reference, the seven (7) possible mounting wedges are outlined below to help you determine if the ADC-VDBA-WMK is useful to you.
- Mounting Wedge A - Tilts Camera 0° Completely Flat
- Mounting Wedge B - Tilts Camera 15° Left/Right
- Mounting Wedge C - Tilts Camera 30° Left/Right
- Mounting Wedge D - Tilts Camera 45° Left/Right
- Mounting Wedge E - Tilts Camera 5° Downward
- Mounting Wedge F - Tilts Camera 5° Downward and 15° Left
- Mounting Wedge G - Tilts Camera 5° Downward and 15° Right
If you need help installing the ADC-VDB770 Doorbell Camera, then please consider reviewing our helpful FAQ on the subject. Also, please check out this document that includes images and specifications of all seven (7) available mounting wedges. Remember that you only use one (1) mounting wedge in the final installation. If you believe that Wedge A, B, or C is the best option, then don't bother buying the ADC-VDBA-WMK. It is only needed if you want to use or try Wedge D, E, F, or G.
- Product Type: Wedge Mounting Kit w/ Four (4) Mounting Brackets
- Compatibility: Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 Video Doorbell Camera
- Contents: Mounting Wedge D, Mounting Wedge E, Mounting Wedge F, Mounting Wedge G