V-Plex Polling Loop PIR Motion Sensor
The Honeywell IS3050A-SN is a V-Plex Polling Loop Motion Sensor designed for use with VISTA TURBO Series Panels, such as the Honeywell VISTA-128BPT and the Honeywell VISTA-250BPT. It uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect movement. Buy the Honeywell IS3050A-SN from Alarm Grid.
The Honeywell IS3050A-SN provides a simple, yet effective motion detection solution for Honeywell V-Plex Polling Loop Panels. This wired motion sensor activates upon detecting the changes in infrared (IR) energy that occur with movement. This is known as passive infrared technology (PIR).
As a V-Plex Sensor, the Honeywell IS3050A-SN is only compatible with certain Honeywell Panels that support a polling loop. This includes the Honeywell VISTA-128BPT and the Honeywell VISTA-250BPT. The sensor is wired with the panel's polling loop, which allows for both power and data transmissions. The main advantage to using polling loop sensors over standard hardwired sensors is that a polling loop will allow for longer wire runs. This can be very important for larger locations where sensors are being used far distances away from the main panel. This sensor offers a detection area of up to 53 feet by 72 feet. A mounting height between 6'9" and 8'9" is advised. The optimal mounting height is 7'6".
The Honeywell IS3050A-SN provides reliable motion detection by looking for changes in IR energy. It features anti-masking protection to stop potential intruders from defeating or disabling the sensor. The sensor utilizes PIR white light immunity to help ensure that it works properly in any lighting environment. A selectable look-down zone captures activity and movement that occurs below the sensor. The device offers flexible mounting options so that it can be set up in the way that you want. Another benefit of this sensor is that it uses mirror optics for more accurate motion detection and reduced false alarms. A flash light walk test feature allows for easy testing. Place your alarm system on test mode before walk testing.
- Device Type: V-Plex Polling Loop Motion Sensor
- Detection Method: Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Detection Zones: 36 Long Range, 10 Intermediate, 12 Lower, 2 Look-down
- Coverage Area: 53 feet by 72 feet
- Mounting Height: 6'9" to 8'9"
- Dimensions: 4.57"L x 2.76"W x 1.69"D
- Weight: 4.4 ounces
- Other Features: Anti-Masking, PIR White Light Immunity, Look-Down Zone, Flexible Mounting Options, Mirror Optics. Flash Light Walk Testin
* Based on a 10% APR with 12 months financing. APR's will vary between 10% - 30% based on credit score and various factors.