The Resolution Products RE106 Wireless Tilt Sensor provides a great way to monitor a garage door or any other type of overhead door. It operates at 319.5 MHz, making it compatible systems like the 319.5 MHz Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus, the original IQ Panel 2, and the Interlogix Simon Panels,
Inside the RE106 is a tilt element. When the sensor is tilted 45 degrees in any direction, the tilt element will activate, and the system will be alerted. It can be used with hatches, roll-up doors, and even movable assets. However, it is most commonly used with garage doors. The sensor should be positioned near the top of the garage door on the inside. The RE106 also offers tamper detection in case someone tries to open up or disable the sensor.
When installing the RE106, it should be mounted in its non-alarm position, with the battery at the bottom and the tamper switch at the top. The RE106 is auto-enrolled by activating its tamper switch. It uses a single lithium CR123A battery for power. The expected battery life is between 10 and 15 years. The dimensions for the RE106 are 3.3"L x 1.4"W x 1.1"D.
- Sensor Type: Wireless Garage Door Tilt Sensor
- Operating Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Tamper Detection: Yes
- Tilt Sensing Angle: 40 degrees +/- 15 degrees upward cone
- Tilt Operational Angles: 360 degrees
- Tilt Element Technology: Gold-plated ball and contacts, non-mercury
- Operational Life: ~100,000 Cycles
- Mounting Hardware: #4 or #6 screws
- Battery: CR123A
- Dimensions: 3.3"L x 1.4"W x 1.1"D