Honeywell 5800PIR Series Brochure
- Motion Detecting Sensors
- Outdoor Motion Detecting Sensors
- Pet Friendly Motion Detecting Sensors
- Wireless Motion Detecting Sensors
5800PIR Series Wireless Motion Sensors
Small in Size…Big in Value!
Small Sensor…Big Benefits!
Honeywell’s 5800PIR Series Wireless Motion Detectors pack some big benefits into a sleek, compact design—including easy, flexible installation and programming, fewer service calls, reduced false alarms and much, much more. Choose from three versions designed to help increase your profits and average selling price, add more content per sale and expand your commercial wireless offering right now!
• 35' x 40' pattern • Installation is faster with no DIP switches or jumpers to set, an easy opening case with no PCB to install, no mounting height adjustments and an automatic walk test that lasts ten minutes on power-up • Pet immune to 80 lbs. • Enjoy fewer service issues thanks to the automatic walk test that automatically turns off, eliminating call backs due to low batteries caused by jumper setting of walk test on older designs • Includes longer-life, end-user replaceable batteries (38% longer than 5890PI) • The sleek, compact sensor can be custom-painted to match any interior—making it an appealing choice for end-users. It blends with Honeywell’s entire 5800 Series of wireless sensors to help you create a seamless look in any environment whether you use hardwired, wireless or V-Plex® technologies
5800PIR All of the great features of the 5800PIR-RES, plus:
• The ability to turn on the walk test mode with a flashlight—saving you two trips up a ladder! • Pet immune settings provide 80 lbs. or 0 lbs. of pet immunity • Cold temperature alert, which detects when temperature falls below 45° F and can be integrated with Total Connect Remote Services to increase your RMR • The ability to set for pet immunity/sensitivity or program low temperature sensing on-site or from the central station, reducing service calls • Self-test feature that alerts you if the detector stops functioning, helping to decrease liability • Optional look-down zone
Cold temperature alert reporting via Total Connect
5800PIR-COM All of the great features of the 5800PIR and 5800PIR-RES* plus:
• More wireless installation solutions thanks to longer range patterns (60' x 80' or 100' x 20') • The ability to operate in temperatures as low as -4° F/-20° C—great for use in unheated areas • Meets commercial certification requirements Who would have thought something so small could make such a big difference? Provide the 5800PIR Series Wireless Motion Detectors on every installation!
*The 5800PIR-COM offers all of the features of the 5800PIR-RES and 5800PIR models with the exception of pet immunity.
5800PIR-COM for longer range pattern
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security/hsc Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security & Communications 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 www.honeywell.com
L/5800PIRDLRF/D May 2010 © 2010 Honeywell International Inc.