2GIG Edge Firmware Updates
2GIG regularly releases firmware updates for their products, including the 2GIG Edge. These updates are meant to both add new features, and repair outstanding issues that have been reported and confirmed by 2GIG. This keeps the panel current, updated, and relevant for years to come. On this page, you will find a list of all firmware updates for the 2GIG Edge. The most current firmware release will be prominently displayed at the top of the page, to the right. Select the "Download Current Firmware" button to proceed. See the update instructions at the bottom of this page.
Current Firmware: V3.1.1.016
For full instructions on how to apply a firmware upgrade to the 2GIG Edge, follow these instructions. This update also applies to the 2GIG Edge Remote Keypad. Once the panel has been updated, it will automatically update the keypad via WIFI. Be sure that neither the panel, nor the keypad lose AC power during the update process.
- UL1610 - Certification for Commercial Burglary Standard
- Spanish Language Localization
- Severe Weather Alert Support
- Z-Wave Enhancements
- Z-Wave Siren Support
- Linear 105DB (WA105DBZ-1)
- Ecolink (ISZW7-ECO)
- Force Remove/Replace failed nodes support
- Update of Remote Keypad Features
- Doorbell Camera Support on Remote Keypads
- Installer Toolbox access from Remote Keypads
- Support of Image Capture uploads to Alarm.com
- Remote WIFI Configuration
- Elan Integration (requires Elan 8.7 or Higher - Available March 2022)
Enhancements and Resolved Issues in version 3.1.0.011:
- Face Recognition and Bluetooth configuration will now persist when changes are made from Alarm.com
- Dealer Info Support - Dealer Name, Phone Number, etc. can be pushed from Alarm.com
- Remote Keypad pair process improvement
- WIFI Stability improvements
For full Release Notes, please see this document.