Z-Wave Plus Smart Water Valve and Meter
The Alarm.com ADC-SWM150 Smart Water Valve and Meter tracks water usage for your home or business and can shut off the water supply in the event of a detected leak. It pairs with your compatible security system using Z-Wave Plus technology. Buy the Alarm.com Smart Water Valve and Meter here.
The Alarm.com ADC-SWM150 is a smart water valve and meter that pairs with your compatible Z-Wave controller. The device can be used to remotely shut off your main water supply in the event of a leak, and it allows you to track water usage for energy monitoring and consumption purposes.
A serious water leak can cause thousands of dollars in damage. That is why security system manufacturers have built flood detection sensors to ensure that an end user is alerted when a leak occurs. There are also smart water valves that can be used to shut off the water supply in the event of a leak. But now, the ADC-SWM150 provides complete control over your water supply, while also serving as a robust and powerful water meter for tracking water usage and consumption.
By using advanced technology, the ADC-SWM150 can detect leaks of any size in your home or business. This can range from a dripping faucet to a burst water pipe. You can also use the main control unit to track water consumption and ensure that you are using water as efficiently as possible. Many users will pair the unit with one or more flood detection sensors. They can then create a smart scene to have the unit shut off the main water supply when the flood sensor detects a leak.
The Alarm.com ADC-SWM150 communicates with a compatible Z-Wave hub using Z-Wave Plus technology. It will use the advanced S2 Security Protocol if it is supported by the hub. Otherwise, the unit will simply pair using the standard S0 protocol. Please note that additional fittings may be required to connect the brass valve of the ADC-SWM150 to the water pipe. The required fittings will depend on the size, material and threading of the existing pipe. The installation process is typically completed by a plumber.
- Device Type: Z-Wave Plus Smart Water Valve and Meter
- Power: 100-240VAC
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 185°F
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Use Only
- Valve Size: 1"
- Valve Threads: Male NPT
- Valve Portability: NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 Standards
- Control Unit Dimensions: 2.75"L x 4.0"W x 1.25"D
- Meter and Valve Dimensions: 11"L x 5.75"W x 3.75"D
- Actuator and Valve Dimensions: 2.0"L x 4.5"W x 3.75"D
- Maximum Compatible Pipe Size: 1.25"
- Power Supply Cable Length: 19.7 Feet
- Package Contents: Control Unit, Valve & Meter, Enclosure, Power Adapter, Manual Shut-Off Handle, Cable Ties (x5), Wall Bracket, Wall Anchors (x2), Screws (x2)
* Based on a 10% APR with 12 months financing. APR's will vary between 10% - 30% based on credit score and various factors.