The Brilliant BHA120US-WH4 - Smart Home Voice Control Hub 4-Switch Panel allows control over 4 separate lights, along with the smart hub features. This smart hub allows you to control the many integrations Brilliant now supports and those they are working to add. You can control these integrations with the 5" LCD Touchscreen display.
The Brilliant BHA120US-WH4 allows you to turn an existing manual 4-light switch into four (4) smart switches. This 4-switch panel does require (and replace) four (4) light switches in a standard 4-gang electrical box. The 120VAC wiring requires a neutral and a ground wire with automatic line and load switching. This Brilliant 4-switch Smart Hub provides complete light control, including dimming capabilities.
We offer a range of smart hubs by Brilliant. Besides this 4-switch hub, there is the single gang 1-switch smart hub, the double gang 2-switch smart hub, and the triple gang 3-switch smart hub to round out the lineup. This line of Brilliant products provides a solution for many different applications. Each Brilliant Control provides an in-wall smart hub, with a camera, a microphone, and the ability to control all the smart integrations that Brilliant offers. They are working constantly to expand on this lineup. You can see a list of currently supported manufacturers at the bottom of the page.
The Brilliant smart hub is also equipped with a motion sensor, allowing it to automatically turn on lights when someone enters the room. The touchscreen can display the video from your Ring camera, adjust any connected thermostats, lock a connected door lock, control your Sonos speakers, or, using the intercom feature, allow you to have a conversation with someone in another room (requires a Brilliant Control in each room). This smart hub offers an abundance of options and capabilities. You can even tell the built-in Alexa Voice Assistant what you need her to do. Brilliant smart home devices also work with Google Assistant and Apple HomeKit/Siri.
Brilliant is compatible with the following manufacturers, and the list is growing all the time:
- Voice Assistants:
- Alexa built-in
- Apple HomeKit
- Google Assistant
- Lighting & Switches:
- Leviton (via SmartThings)
- Lutron(via SmartThings)
- Philips Hue
- Google Nest
- Honeywell Home
- Video Doorbell:
- Google Nest
- SkyBell (DBCAM-TRIM2 via Total Connect 2.0)
- Google Nest
- TC2 Cameras via TC2 Integration (IPCAM-WIC1, IPCAM-WIC2, IPCAM-WOC2)
- Security (Including Locks & Garage Doors):
- August Smart Lock
- Overhead Door
- Resideo (Total Connect 2.0)
- Vista Panels that support TC2
- ProSeries Panels
- Lyric Panels
- Lynx Panels
- Property Management:
- Motorized Shades:
- Product Type: 4-Gang Smart Hub
- Dimensions: 8.19" H X 5.31" W (208mm X 135mm)
- Technology: Bluetooth Low Energy Mesh (BLE Mesh)
- Color: White
- Power: 120VAC/60 Hz
- Wiring Requirements: Neutral and Ground Required, Automatic Line and Load Switching, supports single-pole configuration.
- Touchscreen: 5" diagonal LCD touch screen / 720x1280 resolution
- Sensors: PIR Motion / Power monitoring and measurement / Temperature Sensor / Ambient Light Sensor
- Application: Controls standard lighting (LED, CFL, Halogen, Incandescent, and ELV), Smart Bulbs (Philips Hue, LIFX, WEMO, and TP-Link/Kasa), Music (Sonos). Requires a non-metal wall plate. Magnetic low voltage (MLV) lighting systems are not supported.
- Works With: Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Google Assistant.
- Camera: Contains privacy shutter
- Warranty: One (1) Year warranty
- Listing: FCC, UL