The ADC-VC827P is a dome camera offering 1080P quality video recording with a live view resolution selection of 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, or 640 x 360. The field of view is 111°. It offers excellent night vision capability using infrared. The sensitivity is 0 lux with IR with a night vision range of up to ~95 feet (30 meters).
The Alarm.com ADC-VC827P is another entry into the Pro Series Camera lineup. It supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) which provides both power and network connections in a single Cat 5e cable. If the router or switch being used doesn't support PoE, then a Power over Ethernet injector can be used instead. The ADC-VC827P doesn't support WIFI, instead relying on a wired network connection. This ensures the fastest possible upload and download speed, providing the best video quality for both live view and playback.
In addition to the standard white cover, the ADC-VC827P also comes with an optional dark gray cover. This allows the user to choose the option they find most aesthetically pleasing for their installation environment. The user may choose the option that blends in with the camera's surroundings, or the option that stands out. This may provide added protection by acting as a deterrent to criminal or other unwanted behavior. The IP66 rating means that the VC827P is both waterproof and dust-tight.
The major difference between the Alarm.com ADC-VC827P and the ADC-VC847PF is that the VC847PF comes with the motorized varifocal lens. This allows the user to change the Field of View and Focus of the camera remotely, with no loss of video quality. This translates to more flexibility with regard to adjustments once the camera has been mounted and installed. In some cases, without the varifocal lens, a change in the environment that the camera surveils could mean that the camera needs to be dismounted and moved.
If you will be installing the camera using a third-party mounting base, you should also look at the ADC-VACC-MNT110 which can adapt the ADC-VC827P to a number of different bases including the CB110, AB110, and PC110.
All of the Alarm.com Pro Series cameras offer these key features:
- 24/7 Onboard* & SVR Recording
- Business Activity Analytics
- 4MP recording options for increased clarity
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video IR night vision up to 95'/30m
- Waterproof, dust-tight, and impact resistant
- Motorized varifocal lens options (on some models) for greater installation flexibility
- Compliant with Section 889 of the NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act)
- Powered by PoE or 12 VDC
*24/7 Onboard Recording requires the use of a compatible MicroSD card, which is not included. Alarm.com recommends a high-quality SD card designed for video surveillance. Cards tested for compatibility include the Micron Industrial Memory Cards, SanDisk High Endurance cards, or WD Purple MicroSD Cards. Capacities of 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB are supported.
Included with the ADC-VC827P:
- Dark Gray Cover
- Mounting Hardware
- Torx Wrench
- Water-resistant Cap
- Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 640 x 360
- Local Recording: With Compatible MicroSD Card (see list above)
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Lens and Field of View: 2.8 mm, F1.6, 111°
- Angle Adjustment Pan: 0° to 350°; Tilt: 0° to 55°; Rotation: 0° to 180°
- Low-light Sensitivity: 0 lux with IR
- IR Range: Up to ~95' (30m)
- Image Adjustments: Flip, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Ethernet Connection: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Operating Temperature: -22℉ - 122℉ (-30℃ - +50℃)
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 100% non-condensing RH
- Power: 12VDC ± 10% or PoE (802.3af), 9.5 W
- Dimensions: (W x H) 4.1" x 3.1" (103.5mm x 78mm)
- Weight: 13.3 oz. (376.5g)
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Impact Protection: IK9
- Compliance: FCC, IC, C-Tick, CE Class B, UL