The Alarm.com ADC-VC847PF is a 1080P PoE (Power over Ethernet) dome camera suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. It has a motorized varifocal lens that allows the viewer to remotely determine the field of view width, with no loss of picture quality. It comes with two (2) cover options.
With its optional white or dark gray cover, both included, the ADC-VC847PF will easily fit into any decor, whether you choose to install it inside or outside. It is part of the Alarm.com commercial Pro Series line of cameras, which means it includes intelligent analytics for object detection and business activity tracking. It offers cloud storage via Alarm.com, 24/7 recording via an optional onboard MicroSD card and Smart View, and/or the Alarm.com commercial-grade stream video recorder (ADC-CSVR126).
The Alarm.com ADC-VC847PF offers support for Power over Ethernet, taking advantage of the greater speed and reliability of a wired ethernet connection, with the convenience of having a single cable for both the network and power connections. The PoE power requirement is (802.3af) @ 10 Watts. Power can be supplied by a PoE-capable router or switch, or by a PoE injector.
A rating of IP66 means that the ADC-VC847PF is waterproof and dust-tight to keep it running smoothly, even when installed in a harsh environment. It offers HDR (High Dynamic Range) which is information within the video signal providing much more nuanced information about brightness and color. When a video monitor also supports HDR, it can read this information and provide a much clearer picture, with better brightness and color reproduction.
The Alarm.com ADC-VC827P is a very similar camera to the VC847PF. The major difference between them is that the ADC-VC827P doesn't offer the motorized varifocal lens. So, if you're looking for a 1080P Indoor/Outdoor Dome Camera, but you don't need the ability to change the Field of View or the Focus remotely, then the ADC-VC827P may be a less expensive alternative to this camera. If you'll be installing the ADC-VC847PF using a third-party mounting base, then you may want to check out the Alarm.com ADC-VACC-MNT130 adapter plate. This mounting plate allows the camera to adapt perfectly, as well as quickly, to third-party mounts like the CM130T, CBM, or ABM camera bases.
Included in the box are the camera with the white cover installed, the optional dark gray cover, mounting hardware, a Torx wrench, a water-resistant cap, and a cloth. As a commercial-grade camera, the ADC-VC847PF supports Business Activity Analytics when used with a plan that supports it.
- Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 640 x 360
- Local Recording: Yes, via Select MicroSD Cards. Supported cards are SanDisk High Endurance, Micron Industrial, or WD Purple. Maximum 256GB cards supported.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Lens: 3.2 mm(W) - 9.8mm (T), F1.8 - F3.3
- Field of View: 34° - 116°
- Iris: P-iris
- Remote Varifocal Control: Focal Length, Manual Focus Adjustment, Autofocus
- Angle Adjustment: Pan: 0° - 350°; Tilt: 0° - 55°; Rotation: 0° - 180°
- Low-light Sensitivity: 0 lux with IR
- IR Range: Up to ~95' (30m)
- Image Adjustments: Flip, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Ethernet Connection: 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Operating Temperature: -22℉ - 122℉ (-30℃ - 50℃)
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 100% non-condensing RH
- Power: 12 VDC ± 10% or PoE (802.3af), 10 W
- Dimensions (WxH): 4.7" x 3.9" (119.3mm x 99.5mm)
- Weight: 594.5g
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Impact Protection: IK10
- Planned Compliance: FCC, IC, C-Tick, CE ClassB, UL