The Qolsys IQ Hub is a budget-friendly system. It has a 7" touchscreen and an updated speaker. Power is provided by means of a barrel jack and it has a user-replaceable battery. It supports Qolsys/Interlogix sensors, has built-in WIFI and Bluetooth capability, AT&T LTE, and Z-Wave Plus.
Home and business owners will love the easy-to-use, intuitive user interface (UI) built into the Qolsys IQ Hub. The UI makes the system setup and operation so simple. You can quickly navigate between various screens to arm and disarm, control automation devices, view recent events, and more. Some things you won't find on the IQ Hub are a panel camera, 2-way voice support, or hardwire inputs. The absence of these features help to make this a budget-friendly system.
Unlike the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus and the IQ Panel 4, the IQ Hub will only support one (1) frequency for RF sensors. Where the IQ Panel 2 Plus and IQ Panel 4 support PowerG in addition to a legacy RF frequency such as Honeywell/2GIG 345 MHz, Interlogix/Qolsys 319.5 MHz, or DSC 433 MHz, this Qolsys IQ Hub only supports Qolsys sensors (including S-Line encrypted sensors) and Interlogix (formerly known as GE Security) Sensors, both of which operate at 319.5 MHz. Qolsys will eventually introduce IQ Hub variations that support one (1) of the other previously mentioned legacy RF lineups or the PowerG lineup. You will be able to choose PowerG, or Honeywell/2GIG, or Interlogix/Qolsys, or DSC legacy RF support, but only one (1) of these.
The support for existing Interlogix/GE or Qolsys sensors makes the IQ Hub ideal for replacing an existing system that has sensors from either of these lineups already installed. For years an end-user who wanted an updated system had to either choose a replacement from the same manufacturer, whether they liked the panel being offered or not, or they had to switch to a new manufacturer and then replace every sensor that was installed. In most cases, the existing wireless sensors still work, so being able to keep them is a great way to save money while still upgrading to a panel with newer, more modern features and a more appealing look.
The Qolsys IQ Hub will eventually offer different variations. There will be a Verizon or an AT&T version of the Hub with support for either PowerG (915 MHz), Honeywell/2GIG (345 MHz), or DSC (433 MHz). This allows a user to replace an older system with still working RF sensors. Adding all the great features of the Qolsys IQ Hub, while supporting the wireless sensors that are still installed and working.
- LCD Display: 7" LCD, 1024 x 600 Resolution, RGB 24bit
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive glass, multi-touch
- User Codes: Up to 242, (1) Dealer, (1) Installer, (1) Admin/Master, (239) User, Guest, or Duress
- WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band 2.4/5G with built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular: LTE (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13)
- Z-Wave Plus (500 Series): Up to 152 Devices supported
- Security RF Support: Up to 128 protection zones using compatible Qolsys and Interlogix/GE 319.5 MHz Sensors
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for Disarming and Audio
- Flash Memory: 16GB NAND Flash
- Speaker: 2W Mono speaker
- Siren: 85dB (SPL minimum 85dB for UL985)
- Tamper: Panel + Wall Tamper
- Battery: Type 18650 - Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 2600 mAh Rated for over 24 Hours
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.7"W x 1"D (155mm x 195mm x 27mm)
- Power Supply: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60 Hz Adapter / Output 12VDC 1000mA CC. Evaluated at 120VAC for UL/cUL
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 120℉ (0℃ - +49℃)
- Operating System: Android 7