The Honeywell Home PROSIXMINI is a wireless door and window contact sensor that is used with the Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS. The sensor is known for its extremely compact design, with dimensions of 2.44"L x 1.25"W x 0.45"D, and its 128-bit AES encryption for enhanced wireless security.
Door and window sensors are some of the most common peripherals for security systems. These sensors let your system know when a door or window is opened or closed. Most of these devices work by using a magnet that comes included with the sensor. The magnet is placed on the moving portion of the door or window, and the sensor is placed on the door or window frame. Opening the door or window will cause the magnet to become separated from the sensor, which will release its internal reed switch. The sensor will then know to send an alert to the alarm panel.
As a wireless sensor, the PROSIXMINI relies on a battery for power. It uses a single 3V lithium CR2450 coin battery, and it has an expected battery life of five (5) years. The sensor will let the panel know when the battery needs to be replaced, as you will get a low-battery trouble condition on the associated zone. This occurs if voltage drops below 2.3V. When replacing the battery, wait ten (10) seconds after removing the old battery before inserting the new one. We recommend replacing the battery as soon as possible once a low battery condition occurs to prevent the sensor from powering down completely. The low battery signal is sent approximately one (1) month before the battery dies.
The magnet spacing gap for the PROSIXMINI is 1.15" on a wood surface and 0.5" on a metal surface. The sensor can be conveniently auto-enrolled with the PROA7PLUS. The sensor has a green LED light that assists with enrollment. The max wireless range for the sensor is more than 200 feet in an open air environment. Other features for the sensor include RF supervision and tamper detection. This sensor is for indoor use only.
- Sensor Type: Encrypted Wireless Mini Door/Window Contact
- Compatibility: Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Wireless Range: 200+ Feet in Open Air
- Magnet Spacing Gap: 1.15" (Wood), 0.5" (Steel)
- Battery: Single 3V Lithium CR2450 Coin Battery (included)
- Battery Life: ~Five (5) Years
- Low-Battery Detection: Below 2.3V
- LED Light: Yes, Green
- Features: Auto-Enrollment, Tamper Detection, RF Supervision, Low Battery Detection
- Dimensions: 2.44"L x 1.25"W x 0.45"D
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, Non-Condensing
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor Use Only