The Qolsys IQ Hub is the first budget system being offered by Qolsys. It has a 7" touchscreen and an updated speaker. Power is provided through a barrel jack and it has a user-replaceable battery. It supports PowerG, has built-in WIFI and Bluetooth capability, AT&T LTE, and Z-Wave Plus.
Home and business owners will love the easy-to-use, intuitive user interface (UI) built into the Qolsys IQ Hub. The UI makes the system a breeze to setup and operate. You can quickly navigate between various screens to arm and disarm, control automation devices, view recent events, and more. Some things you won't find on the IQ Hub, which is what makes it a budget-friendly system, are a panel camera, 2-way voice support, or hardwire inputs.
Unlike the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus and the IQ Panel 4, the IQ Hub will only support one (1) frequency for RF security sensors. Where the IQ Panel 2 Plus and IQ Panel 4 support PowerG in addition to a legacy RF frequency such as Honeywell/2GIG 345 MHz, Interlogix/Qolsys 319.5 MHz, or DSC 433 MHz, this Qolsys IQ Hub only supports PowerG sensors which operate at 915 MHz and offer superb transmitting range. At a later time, Qolsys will introduce IQ Hub variations that support one (1) of the other previously mentioned legacy RF lineups. You will be able to choose PowerG, or Honeywell/2GIG, or Interlogix/Qolsys, or DSC legacy RF support, but not a combination of PowerG AND one of the other frequencies.
PowerG support is ideal for the Qolsys IQ Hub, as it allows you to enroll the powerful and secure PowerG Sensors with the system. These wireless sensors offer some of the best transmitting ranges in the security industry, and they stay protected and secured at all times using military-grade 128-bit AES encryption. You will have no problem enrolling the PowerG Sensors with the IQ Hub to meet your exact needs. PowerG also has a nice lineup of sensors for you to choose from.
Qolsys plans to offer the IQ Hub in options of Interlogix & GE/Qolsys 319.5 MHz, Honeywell / 2GIG 345 MHz, or DSC 433 MHz. This allows a user to replace an older system with still working RF sensors. Adding all the great features of the Qolsys IQ Hub, while supporting all the wireless sensors that are still installed and working. In the past a user with wireless sensors installed had to either update to a newer panel from the same manufacturer, whether they liked the panel or not, or they had to replace every wireless sensor they had with a new version supported by the new panel. Even if the existing sensor still worked perfectly. Those days are now gone forever.
With the barrel connector providing power, and the end-user replaceable battery, the IQ Hub is perfect for DIYers. Between these two features and the fact that the panel doesn't have any available hardwired zone inputs, a user or installer need never actually open the panel up. This prevents possible mishaps with wiring, and ensures that the panel front and back stay securely closed. If a user needs support for wired zones on this panel, the DSC PG9WLSHW8 wired to wireless converter module can be used.
- LCD Display: 7" LCD, 1024 x 600 Resolution, RGB 24bit
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive glass, multi-touch
- User Codes: Up to 242, (1) Dealer, (1) Installer, (1) Admin/Master, (239) User, Guest, or Duress
- WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band 2.4/5G with built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular: LTE (Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13)
- Z-Wave Plus (500 Series): Up to 152 Devices supported
- Security RF Support: Up to 128 protection zones
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) for Disarming and Audio
- Flash Memory: 16GB NAND Flash
- Speaker: 2W Mono speaker
- Siren: 85dB (SPL minimum 85dB for UL985)
- Tamper: Panel + Wall Tamper
- Battery: Type 18650 - Rechargeable Lithium Polymer 2600 mAh Rated for over 24 Hours
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.7"W x 1"D (155mm x 195mm x 27mm)
- Power Supply: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60 Hz Adapter / Output 12VDC 1000mA CC. Evaluated at 120VAC for UL/cUL
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 120℉ (0℃ - +49℃)
- Operating System: Android 7