If you need an alarm system for a small home or apartment, then the Qolsys QK9202-AK2P-840 AT&T LTE Kit is a great choice. This 2-1 kit includes a new 319.5 MHz IQ Panel 2 Plus System w/ AT&T LTE, two (2) DSC PG9303 PowerG Door and Window Sensors, and one (1) DSC PG9914 PowerG Motion sensor.
The main highlight of this 2-1 kit is the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus. This is the 319.5 MHz version with support for encrypted PowerG Sensors, encrypted Qolsys S-Line Sensors, and legacy 319.5 MHz sensors (Qolsys, GE, Interlogix). The system offers support for up to 128 wireless zones, so you will have no trouble expanding upon it later. For automation, there is Z-Wave Plus built-in, allowing you to add a wide selection of smart home devices, ranging from lights, door locks, smart thermostats, and more.
Inside this IQ Panel 2 Plus is an AT&T LTE Communicator. There is also built-in WIFI, so this system is dual-path ready right out of the box. Alarm.com requires that the cellular communicator is active, which mean that you will need a monitoring plan that includes cellular connectivity to activate the system. A great option is an Alarm Grid Gold or Platinum Plan. Both of those plans will allow you to control the system from anywhere in the world by using the Alarm.com Mobile App on your Android or iOS device. To learn more about all of the monitoring plans offered by Alarm Grid, please check out this guide.
This system kit comes with two (2) DSC PG9303 Door/Window Contacts and one (1) DSC PG9914 Motion Sensor. These are PowerG Sensors that offer some of the best wireless range and encryption protection in the industry. They can communicate with the IQ2+ System from up to 2,000 feet away in an open air environment. And they utilize 128-bit AES encryption and Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology to prevent any malicious attacks against the system. Overall, these are some of the finest sensors that the security industry has to offer, and you can absolutely count on them to protect your home or business.
A big reason why many users choose the IQ Panel 2 Plus is all of its great features. This is a beautiful, modern system controlled with a crisp and clean 7-inch touchscreen. You will appreciate system capabilities like optional automatic Bluetooth disarming, four (4) configurable system partitions, live-streaming for compatible Alarm.com Cameras, a front camera for disarm photos and facial recognition, an integrated glass break sensor, and much more. This is an outstanding, state-of-the-art security system that you can use reliably for many years to come!
- System: 319.5 MHz IQ Panel 2 Plus w/ AT&T LTE
- Display: 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Wireless Zones: Up to 128
- Sensor Compatibility: PowerG, Legacy 319.5 MHz (Qolsys, Interlogix, GE)
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus
- Communication: AT&T LTE & WIFI
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Bluetooth: Optional Automatic Disarming
- Camera Streaming: Compatible Alarm.com Cameras
- Door Sensors: Two (2) DSC PG9303
- Door Sensor Magnet Spacing: 0.5 Inches
- Door Sensor Dimensions: 2.6"L x 1.2"W x 0.4"D
- Door Sensor Wireless Range: Up to 2,000 Feet Open Air
- Door Senor Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Door Sensor Battery: One (1) CR2450 Lithium Coin Battery
- Motion Sensor: One (1) DSC PG9914
- Motion Sensor Coverage Area: 39 Feet
- Motion Sensor Dimensions: 3.3"L x 2.4"W x 1.7"D
- Motion Sensor Wireless Range: Up to 2,000 Feet Open Air
- Motion Sensor Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Motion Sensor Battery: One (1) CR123A Lithium Battery