Yale Pro™ Key-free Deadbolt w/Touchscreen
The Yale Pro™ SL YRD156-ZW2 is a key-free, Z-Wave Plus deadbolt with a touchscreen keypad. It easily replaces a standard deadbolt, requiring only a screwdriver to complete the replacement. Purchase the Yale YRD156-ZW2 from Alarm Grid!
The Yale Pro™ SL YRD156-ZW2 is a key-free, Z-Wave Plus deadbolt with a touchscreen keypad. It easily replaces a standard deadbolt, requiring only a screwdriver to complete the replacement. It should work with any Z-Wave Plus controller and is backward compatible to work with standard Z-Wave controllers and devices.
The YRD156-ZW2 is completely key free. That means it cannot be picked, and there are no keys to keep up with. It prevents accidental lockouts due to dead batteries by providing a 9V battery input located at the bottom of the touchscreen keypad. The keypad is backlit and wakes upon touching the Yale logo. The lock fits doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick. The numbers on the touchscreen are resistant to wear. It can replace an existing deadbolt lock in just a few minutes using only a screwdriver. There are four (4) different finishes to choose from: Polished Brass, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Matte Black.
By supporting Z-Wave Plus, the Yale YRD156-ZW2 offers all of the 500-Series protocol's advanced features. Z-Wave Plus, also known as Z-Wave 500 Series, offers many advantages over the original Z-Wave protocol. Where standard Z-Wave had a nominal battery life of one (1) year, Z-Wave Plus offers a nominal battery life of one and a half (1-1/2) years. Z-Wave Plus also has a superior transmitting range. Z-Wave Plus devices can transmit up to 246' (75m) when transmitting directly. They offer a range of up to 984' (300m) when other Z-Wave Plus devices are in use and can repeat the original signal. You can see a comparison between Z-Wave, Z-Wave Plus, and Z-Wave Plus V2 (700 Series) in this previous post.
- Included in the Box:Yale Pro SL Deadbolt w/Z-Wave Plus, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, Mounting Hardware, Battery Cover Key, Door Template, Installation Manual
- Supported Door Thickness: 1 3/8" - 2 1/4"
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Face Bore Dimensions: 2 1/8" or 1 1/2" with small bore hole adapter
- Edge Bore Dimensions: 1" Diameter ; 1" Depth
- Latchbolt Type: Round Corner ; Adjustable latch to Accommodate a 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Handing: Self handing (Hand while in unlocked position)
- Certifications: Grade 2 A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Batteries Included: Yes (4 AA Alkaline)
- Not Compatible With: Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
- Grade: Grade 2
- Number of Entry Codes Supported: Up to 100. Can be programmed locally if the lock is a stand-alone unit, or can be pushed to the lock by the Z-Wave Controller where supported
* Based on a 10% APR with 12 months financing. APR's will vary between 10% - 30% based on credit score and various factors.