The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR2000P Pro Series is a commercial stream video recorder line that supports up to 16 cameras. Its 16 separate channel inputs can support up to 4MP (2688 x 1520) resolution. It offers live view, playback, clip export, and archive export capabilities. It supports local display output at 2x HD Out, up to 3840 x 2160.
The ADC-CSVR2008P is an easy-to-use, Alarm.com for Business compatible solution for commercial properties. As part of the platform, recorded video can automatically tagged for configured events such as a particular door being opened, or an alarm system activation. This allows the user to jumpt easily to these events when reviewing footage. This can be done from the mobile app or the Alarm.com website, so your video is accessible from anywhere that an internet connection is available, and at any time.
For local clip export, the ADC-CSVR2008P offers one (1) USB 3.0 (front) and 2x USB 3.0 (rear) ports. The Alarm.com cameras that are recommended for use with the CSVR2008P are as follows:
- V523 (when used with ethernet)
For internal storage, the ADC-CSVR2008P can support up to 2x 3.5" HDD, SATA 6 Gb/s, with up to 16TB each.
- Recording Channels: Up to 16 cameras
- Video Input: 16 channels @ up to 4MP (2688 x 1520)
- Local Display Capabilities: Live View, Playback, Clip Export, Archive Export
- Local Display Output: 2x HD Out, up to 3840 x 2160
- Local Clip Export: 1x USB 3.0 (front), 2x USB 3.0 (rear)
- Ethernet Connectivity: 1x Client RF45 10/100/1000 Mbps, 8x Camera poE 802.3af RF45 10/100 Mbps
- Internal Storage: Up to 2x 3.5" HDD, SATA 6 Gb/s, 16TB each
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.4" x 12.5" x 1.9" (36.6cm x 31.6cm x 4.8cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 104℉ (0℃ - +40℃)
- PoE Power Budget: 120 W
- Max Power Consumption: 200 W
- Max Weight: 8.7 lbs (3.9 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class A, IC, CE, UL Listed
- Requirements: Power: Standard Electrical Outlet ; Network: Ethernet connection to broadband internet