The Alarm.com ADC-CSVR2000P Pro Series is a commercial stream video recorder line that supports up to 16 cameras. Its 16 separate channel inputs can support up to 4MP (2688 x 1520) resolution. It offers live view, playback, clip export, and archive export capabilities. It supports two (2) local 4K display outputs with up to 3840 x 2160 resolution.
The ADC-CSVR2000P is an easy-to-use Commercial Stream Video Recorder that supports Alarm.com for Business features and is great for commercial properties. As part of the platform, recorded video can automatically be tagged for configured events, such as a particular door being opened, or an alarm system activation. This allows the user to easily jump to these events when reviewing footage. This can be done from the mobile app or the Alarm.com website, as well as locally, so your video is accessible from anywhere that an internet connection is available and at any time.
A stream video recorder (SVR) is needed for achieving a 24-hour recording setup. With a Video package from Alarm Grid, you will be able to access this video from the Alarm.com app or website. For security accounts, this would require an Alarm Grid Platinum Level Plan (Self or Full). If you don't have a security system and you are strictly looking for video surveillance, then we recommend the Alarm Grid Video-Only Plan.
The following cameras are recommended for use with the ADC-CSVR2008P:
- V523 (when used with ethernet)
The difference between the ADC-CSVR2000P and the ADC-CSVR2008P/ADC-CSVR2016P is that the ADC-CSVR2000P does not have its own PoE ports. Up to 16 cameras are supported with the CSVR, but to add them the user will need to add their own PoE-capable switch, or they will have to provide power to the cameras in another way, and then connect the cameras to the network via a regular switch.
The ADC-CSVR2000P Commercial Stream Video Recorder is rack-mountable with a 1U industrial design. The rack mount kit includes two (2) rack mount ears and six (6) screws to attach the ears to the recorder. However, it does not come with the four (4) rack screws to mount the recorder into the rack. You will need to provide your own if you will be installing the CSVR in this way. All three (3) USB ports are USB 3.0 for quick exporting of video. For local clip export, each recorder offers one (1) USB 3.0 (front) and two (2) USB 3.0 (rear) ports. The Alarm.com cameras that are recommended for use with the Pro Series recorders are as follows:
For internal storage, each recorder supports up to 2x 3.5" HDD, SATA 6 Gb/s, with up to 16TB each. This means you can have a maximim of 32TB of video storage. To view the video locally, a monitor will need to be added. To connect the Pro Series commercial stream recorders to external monitors or TVs, the two HDMI ports on the rear can be used. Both of these ports will be mirrored and cannot be used in an "extended" monitor format. Video can be viewed locally on the monitor at the same time that it is being viewed through the Alarm.com App or Webpage.
- Recording Channels: Up to 16 cameras
- Video Input: 16 channels @ up to 4MP (2688 x 1520)
- Local Display Capabilities: Live View, Playback, Clip Export, Archive Export
- Local Display Output: 2x HD Out, up to 3840 x 2160
- Local Clip Export: 1x USB 3.0 (front), 2x USB 3.0 (rear)
- Internal Storage: Up to 2x 3.5" HDD, SATA 6 Gb/s, 16TB each
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 14.4" x 12.5" x 1.9" (36.6cm x 31.6cm x 4.8cm)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 104℉ (0℃ - +40℃)
- Compliance: FCC Class A, IC, CE, UL Listed
- Included Accessories: AC power adapter,
Ethernet cable, and
Rack mount ears
- Requirements: Power: Standard Electrical Outlet ; Network: Ethernet connection to broadband internet
- PoE Power Budget: N/A
- Max Power Consumption: N/A
- Power Adapter: 12VDC, 60W Max
- Ethernet Connectivity:1x Client RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps, 1x Camera RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Max Weight: 8.2 lbs (3.7 kg)