Honeywell L5100 Data Sheet
- Alarm Monitoring Communicators
- Cellular Alarm Communicators
- Dual-Path Alarm Communicators
- Internet Alarm Communicators
LYNX Touch 5100
WIRELESS CONTROL PANEL
Part of Honeywell’s family of self-contained wireless controls, Honeywell’s LYNX Touch features a bright, full-color touchscreen with graphic icons and intuitive prompts for easier operation, advanced alarm communications features and appealing home automation and control capabilities. Our Wi-Fi communications module offers the lowest cost alarm communications/remote services solution—saving installation time (no data wire to run) and reducing monthly operating costs. Whether used as back-up or primary, the advanced 4G radio finds the best signal (2G, 3G or 4G) in the area—improving longevity and maximizing installation opportunities.
These advanced communications options give security dealers the flexibility they need to service all of their customers, whether they rely on mobile phones, VoIP or POTS lines. The Z-Wave® connectivity module lets you integrate security, lighting, thermostats and more in one self-contained system providing complete local control at the panel (an optional Wi-Fi enabled wireless AndroidTM tablet keypad is also available). When combining LYNX Touch with Honeywell Total ConnectTM Remote Services, users can control security, thermostats, lighting, locks and more using their smartphones or PCs from anywhere in the world.
System Features • Integrated Z-Wave providing control and integration of
• 4.7" color graphic touchscreen - Resolution 470 x 256 pixels - 16.7 million colors - Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface - Easy to understand icons - Menu driven navigation - Quick accurate programming - Four dedicated keys for everyday functions • Advanced Protection Logic – With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is damaged during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using Honeywell GSM and IP communicators. • Voice announcement of system and zone status • Family message center (for user recorded messages) • Works with Total Connect - Event notification is easy to set and is changeable by the user • Voice chime by zone • Automatic stay arming • Remote phone control • Speaker phone operation • 16 programmable reminders • “Follow me” reminder and system announcements; users can be notified by phone of reminders and system events. Supports two end-user phone numbers.
• 16 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 14 Secondary, including Duress and Babysitter) • Three panic functions • Wall or desk mount • Viewable event log stores up to 128 events • Case tamper • Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) • RF jam detection • Quick Exit feature enables users to leave the premises for a brief time without disarming system • Hinged cover for easy installation • Real-time clock display Zones and Devices • One hardwired zone • Up to 64 zones (48 programmable plus 16 keyfob zones) • Supports wireless bidirectional keypads • GSMVLP5-4G GSM radio option • ILP5 Internet module option • Wi-Fi module option • Internal RJ31X option • Programmable trigger output
- Thermostats - Door locks - Lighting - Scenes, schedules and rules - Local, automatic and remote control via Total Connect • Push/Pull content through AlarmNet®/ Total Connect - Weather (one day and five day forecasts) - Traffic - News - Dealer/Central station messages (pay your bill, sales opportunities, community news) - End-user requests for sales or service • Wi-Fi support - Alarm communication and lifestyle messaging via the user's router/IP connection - Enables the mobile entertainment device • AndroidTM Mobile Internet Device with L5100 Connect - Same functions and GUI as the L5100 - Can be wall mounted - Can be portable - Optional wall mount not included
LYNX Touch 5100
WIRELESS CONTROL PANEL
Integrated Z-Wave® Support • Up to three thermostats • Four door locks • 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) • 20 scenes • 20 rules (event based actions) • 20 schedules (time based actions) Wi-Fi • IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio • Supports alarm reporting • Four wireless mobile entertainment devices supported Communication • 4G GSM radio – protocol supports 2G, 3G and 4G on AT&T network • ADEMCO Contact ID Reporting (four or 10 digit account numbers) • SIA Format Reporting • Internet central station communication with ILP5 or Wi-Fi module • GSM cellular central station communication with GSMVLP5-4G • IP communications with GSM back-up using L5100-WIFI with GSMVLP5-4G • Touch activated radio registration • GSM radio signal strength display • Two-way voice communication over telephone line or GSM with GSMVLP5-4G • Honeywell Total Connect™ Remote Services including iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry® and Android™, using GSMVLP5-4G or ILP5 or Wi-Fi board* Alarm Output • Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren • Steady output for burglary/panic • Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms • Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming • Options stored in EEROM • Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module • Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes • Programming options selected from allowable list • Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up System Power • Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705 or 300-04065 (300-04063 in Canada) • Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc. • Operating temperature: 32° F – 122° F (0° C – 50° C) Dimensions 6.1" H x 8.5" W x 1.8" D (15.5cm H x 21.5cm W x 4.5cm D)
*Apple®, iPhone, iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Free apps available for Apple® iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry and Android devices. iPhone and iPad apps available in Apple’s iTunes® App StoreSM. The Android app is available in the Google Play Store. Honeywell Total Connect™ subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging into their accounts. Requires Wi-Fi or 3G connection.
L5100 L5100CN L5100PK L5100-SIA L5100-24 MID-7H MID-WM L5100-WIFI L5100-ZWAVE L5000DM L5000-RJ31X GSMVLP5-4G GSMVLP5CN-4G ILP5 LT-CABLE LYNXRCHKIT-SHA LYNXRCHKIT-SC LYNX Touch Touchscreen Color Graphic Wireless Self-Contained Security System LYNX Touch Touchscreen Color Graphic Wireless Self-Contained Security System (Canada) LYNX Touch with (3) 5816WMWH Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-Button Wireless Key and (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector LYNX Touch Touchscreen Color Graphic Wireless Self-Contained Security System with CP-01 Compliance LYNX Touch with 24-Hour Battery AndroidTM Mobile Internet Device with L5100 Connect (requires L5100-WIFI or ILP5) Android Mobile Internet Device Wall Mount Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5100 (can be used with GSMVLP5-4G) Z-Wave® Control Communication Module for L5100 Desk Mount for LYNX Touch Internal RJ31X Connector Internal GSM Radio with Two-Way Voice Support Internal GSM Radio with Two-Way Voice Support (Canada) Internal Internet Communicator (cannot be used with GSMVLP5-4G) LYNX 5000 Family Power Cord 24-Hour Backup Battery for L5100 and GSMVLP5-4G Radio Four-Hour Backup Battery for L5100 and GSMVLP5-4G
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security Products Americas 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 1.800.467.5875 www.honeywell.com
L/LYNX5100D/D May 2012 © 2012 Honeywell International Inc.