How Do I Add a Profile Picture to My Total Connect 2.0 Account?
You can add a profile picture to your Total Connect 2.0 account by accessing the profile section within TC2. Click on the add image button and choose an image to upload. The image you upload can be no larger than 10MB. Please note that a profile picture is different than a location picture.
A profile picture can be added through the Total Connect 2.0 Website or the Total Connect 2.0 Mobile App. Complete the following steps to add a profile picture to Total Connect 2.0 using the website:
1. Login to TC2. Open the Total Connect 2.0 Website on a web browser. Login to your Total Connect 2.0 account. If you do not have a Total Connect 2.0, talk to your alarm monitoring company about an alarm monitoring plan.
2. Choose add image. Click the profile button on the left side of the screen. Then press the picture of the camera. This is the add image button.
3. Select an image. Click the blue Select Photo button to choose an image stored on the device. Alternatively, you can also drag an to the browser. Remember that the selected image can be no larger than 10MB. Only JPG, JPEG, PNG, and GIF image formats are supported.
4. Crop the image. Use the on-screen tool to adjust the image to your liking. Then press the blue OK button.
5. Save your changes. Press the blue Save button in the lower-right corner to save your changes.
You can also upload a TC2 profile picture from the TC2 Mobile App. Please note that the process may vary slightly between Android and iOS device. We will be using an Android device in this FAQ. If you have an iOS, just be aware that the process may be slightly different. If you want to add a profile picture through the Total Connect 2.0 Mobile App, complete the following steps:
1. Login to TC2. Open the Total Connect 2.0 Mobile App on your Android or iOS device. If you do not have the TC2 Mobile App, you can download it for free from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Then login to your Total Connect 2.0 account. If you do not have an account, contact your alarm monitoring company about getting service.
2. Choose add image. Click the the "hamburger" button (three bars) in the upper-left corner. Then press the Settings button. Then choose My Profile. Then click the picture of the camera in the upper-left. This is the add image button.
Note: If you have an iOS device, press the My Profile button at the bottom of the screen to access the profile menu. This can be seen in the 5th image below:
3. Select an image. Press the blue Select Photo button. You maybe be asked to allow TC 2.0 to access media on your device. Choose Allow. Then select an image from your device. The image cannot be larger than 10MB. The image must be in the JPG, JPEG, PNG, or GIF file format.
4. Crop the image. Use the on-screen tool to crop the image. Then press the blue OK button.
5. Save your changes. Press the blue Save button in the upper-right to save your changes. Press Yes when asked if you are sure you want to update. Click OK when you get the successful message.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More