Qolsys IQ Panel 4 in White AT&T LTE 2-1 Kit
PowerG Only Alarm System Kit w/ 2 Door/Window Sensors & 1 Motion
The Qolsys IQ Panel 4 AT&T LTE with PowerG only is a 2-1 kit for small areas. The kit comes with the IQ Panel 4, two (2) PG9303 PowerG Door/Window Sensors, and one (1) PG9914 PowerG Motion Sensor. The panel itself includes an AT&T LTE cellular communicator and an 8MP built-in camera.
Unlike most Qolsys IQ Panels, the panel included with this kit only offers one RF transceiver. The PowerG transceiver built into this panel offers two-way communication between the panel and all PowerG sensors. We could wax poetic about our love for PowerG technology, but instead, you can read all about why we love it in this article. Suffice it to say with its industry-leading wireless range, 128-bit AES encryption, and a wide range of sensors to meet nearly every need, PowerG is one of our favorite technologies to sell and support.
In addition to the PowerG transceiver, this Qolsys IQ Panel 4 has the same 8MP front-facing camera as its Dual-SRF cousins. Every aspect of this panel is the same as the original IQ Panel 4, with the exception that the legacy receiver for 319.5 MHz Qolsys and Interlogix sensors, 345 MHz Honeywell, and 2GIG Sensors, or 433 MHz Legacy DSC Sensors is absent. This version will still support 128 wireless zones and 242 user codes. The screen is the same 7" size, with the same brightness and resolution. It still offers four (4) speakers @4 Watts each, it still supports optional Bluetooth disarming, and it still has the Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series Z-Wave controller with S2 Protocol support. This is a perfect kit for someone who is installing a system for the first time, who has no pre-existing wireless sensors and wants to break from the gate using PowerG wireless sensors.
Included in this kit are two (2) DSC PG9303 Door/Window Sensors. The PG9303 is a surface-mounted door or window contact. Inside the transmitter is a reed switch. The transmitter is mounted on the stationary portion of the door or window. The included magnet is mounted on the moving portion. When the door or window is opened, the magnet moves away from the transmitter, releasing the internal reed switch and sending a message to the alarm panel, letting it know that the door or window has been opened.
With a very small form factor, 2.6" x 1.2" x .4" (67mm x 31mm x 11mm) the PG9303 is unobtrusive and easily blends in with the existing decor. With an average six (6) year battery life, this sensor has very easy maintenance. A 3V CR2450 lithium battery is included. This is an indoor sensor and is not meant for installation in areas that are not climate controlled. If you need an outdoor sensor, the DSC PG9312 is available. This sensor is perfect for use in sheds or barns, and can also be used on gates or even mailboxes.
Also included in this kit is one (1) DSC PG9914 Motion Sensor. This wireless, pet-friendly Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor has a detection area of up to 39 feet. Motion detectors that use PIR technology monitor their field of view using a pyrotechnic sensor and a special lens. When the sensor detects motion, it signals the alarm system, when the system is armed with the sensor active, an alarm will occur.
The DSC PG9914 has a number of false alarm reduction features built in, and its processor has the ability to distinguish between movement caused by an intruder and movement caused by environmental issues, such as curtains being moved around by air from a vent. Being a PowerG device, the PG9914 has all the other great features PowerG is known for, such as a range of up to 4,000' (1,219m), 128-bit AES encryption, two-way communication with the panel, and Adaptive Transmission. With Adaptive Transmission, the alarm panel tells the sensor how well its signal is being received. The sensor can then increase or decrease its signal strength as needed. By not transmitting at full power when it's not necessary, PowerG sensors are able to better conserve battery power and extend battery life.
If Verizon LTE receives a better cellular signal in your area, we also offer this same kit in a Verizon version.
- Product Type: Wireless All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh. Ningbo Veken Battery Co Model VT27 or Icon Energy System Model IAN034NA
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Battery Lifespan: ~5 Years
- Display: 7" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- RGB Color: 24bit, 16.9 million colors
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: PowerG 915 MHz Sensors
- Max Keypads: Four (4) Wired via Corbus using DSC PG9WLSHW8, Five (5) PowerG, Three (3) IQ Remote
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac /w Built-in Router Capability
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: Four (4) Speakers @ 4 Watts Each
- Microphone: Three (3) Microphones (2 Front-Facing, 1 Rear-Facing) - MEMS (micro electro mechanical systems) with Echo Cancellation
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 120℉ (0℃ - +49℃)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
DSC PG9303 Specifications:
- Frequency: 912 - 919 MHz
- Battery Type: 3V, CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 6 years (with Typical Use)
- Weight: .71oz (20g)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 122℉ (0℃ - 50℃)
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.2" x .4" (67mm x 31mm x 11mm)
DSC PG9914 Specifications:
- Battery Type: 3V, CR-123A Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 6 - 8 Years (with Typical Use)
- Weight: 3.17oz. (90g)
- Operating Temperature: 14℉ - 122℉ (-10℃ - +50℃)
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Dimensions: 3.27" H x 2.4" W x 1.66" D (83mm x 61mm x 42mm)
- Tamper Protection: Front Cover and Rear (Wall Tamper)