The Qolsys IQ Panel 4 Verizon LTE with PowerG only is a 2-1 kit that is perfect for small areas. If you're installing in a larger area, this kit is a perfect starting point. It comes with the IQ Panel 4, two (2) PG9303 PowerG Door/Window Sensors, and one (1) PG9914 PowerG Motion Sensor. The panel itself includes a Verizon LTE cellular communicator and an 8MP built-in camera.
Unlike most Qolsys IQ Panels, the panel in this kit only offers one RF transceiver. The built-in PowerG transceiver for this panel offers two-way communication between the panel and all PowerG sensors. There are so many things to love about PowerG technology we won't try to cover them all here, instead, you can read all about it in this article. Let's just say that with its tremendous wireless range, 128-bit AES encryption, and a wide array of sensors to meet your needs, PowerG is one of our favorite technologies currently available in the security industry.
Aside from the PowerG transceiver, the Qolsys IQ Panel 4 included with this kit has the same 8MP front-facing camera as its Dual-SRF relatives. Every aspect of this panel is the same as the original IQ Panel 4, with the exception that there is no legacy receiver offered. The purpose of the legacy receiver for 319.5 MHz Qolsys and Interlogix sensors, 345 MHz Honeywell, and 2GIG Sensors, or 433 MHz Legacy DSC Sensors is to allow a user who is replacing an older panel that still has working RF sensors to continue to use those sensors. Why replace a device if it still works? But, if you're in a position to be installing a fresh alarm panel, you don't need to support older RF sensors, so why pay for a legacy receiver you don't need?
This IQ Panel 4 version will still support 128 wireless zones and 242 user codes. The screen is the same 7" size, with the same brightness and resolution. It still offers four (4) speakers @4 Watts each, still supports optional Bluetooth disarming, and it still has the Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series Z-Wave controller with S2 Protocol support. This is a perfect kit for someone who is installing a system for the first time, who has no pre-existing wireless sensors and wants to start from scratch using PowerG wireless.
Included in this kit are two (2) DSC PG9303 Door/Window Sensors. The PG9303 is a surface-mounted door or window contact. Inside the transmitter is a reed switch. The transmitter is mounted on the frame or non-moving portion of the door or window. The included magnet is mounted on the moving part. When the door or window is opened, the magnet moves away from the transmitter, releasing the internal reed switch and sending a message to the alarm panel, letting it know that the door or window has been opened.
With a very small footprint, 2.6" x 1.2" x .4" (67mm x 31mm x 11mm) the PG9303 is small and easily blends in with any decor. With an average six (6) year battery life, this sensor offers very easy maintenance. A 3V CR2450 lithium battery is included. This is an indoor sensor and is not meant for installation in areas that are not climate controlled. If you need an outdoor sensor, the DSC PG9312 is available and compatible with this system. This robust outdoor sensor is perfect for use in sheds, and barns, and can also be used on gates or even in mailboxes.
Also included in this kit is one (1) DSC PG9914 Motion Sensor. This wireless, pet-friendly Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor has a detection area of up to 39 feet. Motion detectors that use PIR technology monitor the protected area using a pyrotechnic sensor, a processor, and a special lens. When the sensor detects motion, it signals the alarm system. If the system is armed and the sensor is active, an alarm will occur when this happens.
The DSC PG9914 has a number of false alarm reduction features built in, and its processor has the ability to distinguish between movement caused by an intruder and movement caused by environmental issues, such as curtains being moved around by air from a vent. Being a PowerG device, the PG9914 has all the other great features PowerG is known for, such as a range of up to 4,000' (1,219m), 128-bit AES encryption, and two-way communication with the panel. PowerG sensors have a feature called Adaptive Transmission. With Adaptive Transmission, the alarm panel tells the sensor how well its signal is being received. The sensor can then increase or decrease its signal strength as needed. By not transmitting at full power when it's not necessary, PowerG sensors are able to better conserve battery power and extend battery life.
If AT&T receives a stronger LTE signal in your area, we also offer this same kit in an AT&T version.
- Product Type: Wireless All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh. Ningbo Veken Battery Co Model VT27 or Icon Energy System Model IAN034NA
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Battery Lifespan: ~5 Years
- Display: 7" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- RGB Color: 24bit, 16.9 million colors
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: PowerG 915 MHz Sensors
- Max Keypads: Four (4) Wired via Corbus using DSC PG9WLSHW8, Five (5) PowerG, Three (3) IQ Remote
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac /w Built-in Router Capability
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: Four (4) Speakers @ 4 Watts Each
- Microphone: Three (3) Microphones (2 Front-Facing, 1 Rear-Facing) - MEMS (micro electro mechanical systems) with Echo Cancellation
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 120℉ (0℃ - +49℃)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
DSC PG9303 Specifications:
- Frequency: 912 - 919 MHz
- Battery Type: 3V, CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 6 years (with Typical Use)
- Weight: .71oz (20g)
- Operating Temperature: 32℉ - 122℉ (0℃ - 50℃)
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.2" x .4" (67mm x 31mm x 11mm)
DSC PG9914 Specifications:
- Battery Type: 3V, CR-123A Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 6 - 8 Years (with Typical Use)
- Weight: 3.17oz. (90g)
- Operating Temperature: 14℉ - 122℉ (-10℃ - +50℃)
- Operating Environment: Indoors
- Dimensions: 3.27" H x 2.4" W x 1.66" D (83mm x 61mm x 42mm)
- Tamper Protection: Front Cover and Rear (Wall Tamper)