How Do I Setup The Slideshow Feature On The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus?
You can setup the slideshow feature on the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus by adding photos to a microSD card and then inserting the microSD card into the IQ Panel 2 Pus. The photos you upload to the system must follow certain guidelines. You can also setup various settings for the slideshow.
Any photo you upload to the IQ Panel 2 Plus must meet various requirements. You should save these images to a microSD card inside a folder named "Photos". The photos must be between 800x480 pixels (minimum) and 1280x720 pixels (maximum) in size. No image can have a file size larger than 5MB. You cannot have more than 20 images on the microSD card. These images must be of the JPEG format. Make sure to follow these guidelines when uploading photos.
Complete the following steps to setup the slideshow feature on the IQ Panel 2 Plus:
1. Add images to microSD. Add images to a microSD card. Make sure you follow the aforementioned guidelines. Try and arrange the images to appear in the order you want them to show up on the panel.
2. Insert the microSD card. Insert the microSD card into the appropriate slot on the right side of the panel. It is located above the power button. Make sure the card is firmly inserted.
3. Access the slideshow feature. Press the small grey bar at the top of the screen. Choose the photo frame option. You will have accessed the slideshow feature.
4. Add photos. Press the Add button towards the top of the screen. Choose "Replace All Photos" to delete existing photos, or "Add New Photos" to add new photos to the current set. Wait a brief moment (about a minute) for the images to load. The images should upload to the panel for use on the slideshow. Press the back arrow in the bottom-left corner when finished.
5. Adjust the settings. Click the Settings button towards the top of the screen. Adjust the settings accordingly. Press the back arrow in the bottom-left corner when finished. The available settings are as follows:
6. Test the slideshow. Click the Play button towards the top of the screen to test the slideshow feature. Make sure it is to your liking. Click anywhere on the screen to exit. Then press the picture of the house at the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More