Honeywell VISTA Series Commercial Brochure
ADVANCED SECURITY AND ALARM COMMUNICATIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The Secure Connection
PROTECTED... AND CONNECTED!
Thanks to Honeywell’s VISTA® security system, you can make sure that the most reliable technology is protecting your facility. VISTA is a proven, state-of-the-art security solution that has been installed in millions of businesses across the country. It provides excellent protection and advanced communications to help ensure that alarm signals get through to central stations—no matter what. It’s the best way to stay protected…and connected.
What good is an alarm system if no one is listening? VISTA can communicate with more than just a phone line—giving you more flexibility by using the Internet and Honeywell GSM wireless radios as either the primary or backup method of alarm transmission. This provides added reliability and security by making sure signals are received. It’s a great solution for businesses that no longer rely on traditional landlines or are using Voice over IP (VoIP).
Scalable, Integrated Systems
VISTA is a powerful, scalable security system that is ideal for businesses of any scope or size, can be tailored to meet your exact requirements and grow with the changing needs of your company. You can have intrusion, fire, access control, remote monitoring and more on one flexible, upgradable system.
RETAIL • MEDICAL • BANKS • OFFICE BUILDINGS • RESTAURANTS • FRANCHISES • GAS STATIONS • SCHOOLS • WAREHOUSES
VISTA® works with a variety of components that are crucial for bringing the most effective solutions together to maximize the effectiveness of your system, including:
• Keypads that are easy to use, reduce training time and put security at your employees’ fingertips. Choose from standard or wireless versions, fire keypads, keypads that speak or sleek, state-of-the-art graphic touchscreens.
• Fire and Life Safety Products including smoke and heat detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, manual pull stations and more
• Remote Controls that let you arm and disarm your security system from a distance, activate panic alarms, control garage and warehouse doors and conveniently announce system status in plain English Honeywell’s Total Connect™ Remote Services let you utilize the Internet and various mobile devices to view live video and receive updates about activity in and around your business, from any remote location. • If flood or extreme temperature change is detected, if motion is sensed in a protected area or if a protected asset is moved, you can receive notification via your PC or laptop, smartphone, iPhone®, iPad® Android or , BlackBerry®. Free apps available!*
• Environmental Sensors to help protect your business against spoilage, extreme temperatures, flood, property loss and liability claims
• Wireless Theft Prevention Sensors that alert you when an attempt is made to move or disturb a protected valuable object within your business
• Wireless Outdoor Motion Sensors that keep you aware of what’s going on around the exterior of your business while creating a safer environment and protecting outdoor valuables
• View live video on up to six cameras at a time or have video clips or pictures e-mailed to you upon an event • Can view up to 100 locations with a single login For more information, visit www.mytotalconnect.com
• Glassbreak Detectors for shatter and shock protection
*iPhone app available at the Apple® iTunes store. Android app available at Android Market. Total Connect™ subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging onto their accounts. Apple, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Apps are free of charge. Your mobile data plan may incur data transfer charges.
The Ultimate Protection
With VISTA, you’ll have the ultimate protection—knowing that the proper authorities can be summoned to your business in the event of a burglary, fire or other emergency. Ask your security professional for details today!
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security Products Americas 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 1.800.467.5875 www.honeywell.com
L/V21IPEUCB/D January 2012 © 2012 Honeywell International Inc.