Honeywell 1332 Frequently Asked Questions

What Kind of Wire Should I Use to Power My Honeywell Home Security Panel?
Most installations for a Honeywel alarm system involve using 18-gauge 2-conductor wire. The wire will run from a plug-in transformer to the panel itself. An excellent wire to use for this type of application is the Honeywell LT-Cable. Learn more about wiring a Honeywell control panel.

What Is The Range Of The Honeywell 5800RP?
Find out the range of the Honeywell 5800RP