Can I Change the Volume of a Qolsys IQ Panel 2?
Yes, you can change the volume of a Qolsys IQ Panel 2. This is done through the Advanced Settings menu of the system. To access this menu, you will need the system's Master, Installer or Dealer Code. You can adjust the system volume settings for Voices, Beeps and Chimes, and Media.
Complete the following steps to change the volume of a Qolsys IQ Panel 2:
1. Access the Sounds Menu. Start from the home screen of the system. Press the small grey bar at the top of the screen. Choose Settings, followed by Advanced Settings. Then enter in the Master, Installer or Dealer Code for the system. These codes are 1234, 1111 and 2222 by their respective defaults. Then choose Sound. This will take you into the Sound Menu.
2. Adjust the volume. Choose the Volume option. You will then be able to adjust the volume settings for Voices, Beeps and Chimes and Media. Voices can be set from 0 to 15. Beeps and Chimes can be set from 0 to 7. Media can also be set from 0 to 7. Setting any option to 0 will mute that type of system sound. Press Close when you have finished setting the volume.
Please note that Voice sounds and Chime sounds will only be produced if these options are enabled. You can also set these configurations from within the Sound Menu.
3. Exit the menu. Press the picture of the house at the bottom of the screen. This will exit the Sound Menu and return you to the home screen. Any changes that were made will be automatically saved. The next time the IQ Panel 2 System produces any type of sound, it will be at the level that was set from within the Sounds Menu.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More
- Home Security Systems
- Business Security Systems
- Apartment Security Systems
- DIY Wireless Security Systems
- Small Business Security Systems
- Monitored Home Security Systems