How Do I Change the Date and Time on a Qolsys IQ Panel 2?
You can change the date and time on a Qolsys IQ Panel 2 by accessing the Dealer Settings Menu. Within this menu, there is an option for changing the panel's date and time. This setting can be accessed at any time if needed. The date, year and time of day can all be adjusted for the system.
When using the Qolsys panel with Alarm.com, the system Date & Time will automatically be synced to the network clock, and adjusted for the proper time zone based on the zip code used when the account was created. Please see this helpful FAQ for more information on Alarm.com Data & Time synchronization.
If the system is not yet being monitored, complete the following steps to adjust the date and time on the Qolsys IQ Panel 2:
1. Access Date & Time. Start from the main screen of the panel. With the system disarmed, press the small grey button at the top. Then choose Settings, followed by Advanced Settings. Then enter in the Dealer Code for the system. The default Dealer Code is 2222. Then choose Date & Time. This will take you into the menu for changing the system's date and time.
2. Set the date. Click on the Set Date button. You can scroll through the months on the right. Once you have found the appropriate date, you can click on it to highlight it in green. If you need to adjust the year, click on the year underneath the date on the left. You will be able to scroll through a list of years. Once you have set the appropriate date, press the OK button. To return without changing the date, press Cancel.
3. Set the time. Click on the Set Time button. A clock will appear so you can set the time. First you will set the hour, then the minute. When setting the hour and minute, move the hand on the clock to the appropriate time. Then you will choose either AM or PM. Once you have finished, press the OK button. To return without changing the time, press Cancel.
4. Exit the menu. Press the picture of the house at the bottom of the screen to exit the menu and return to the home screen. Any changes that were made will be automatically saved.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More
- Home Security Systems
- Business Security Systems
- Apartment Security Systems
- Small Business Security Systems
- DIY Wireless Security Systems
- Monitored Home Security Systems