How Do I Program A 5834-4 To A 2GIG GC3?
To program the Honeywell 5834-4 four button key fob to the 2GIG GC3 control panel, do the following: From the Home screen, press the 2GIG logo found in the top right corner > enter the four digit installer code (Default = 1561) > System Configuration > Key Fobs. From the Home screen, you can also press System Settings > enter the four digit installer code (Default = 1561) > System Configuration > Key Fobs.
- Select the first available key fob slot. Available key fob slots are highlighted in gray
- Select Edit Key Fob, under Fob Used,select Enabled, then arrow down
- Highlight Select Equipment Code
- Select 0577 Existing Fob, then press the down arrow button
- Highlight Serial Number, use the touchscreen keypad to enter the seven digit serial number (this number can be found on the key fob itself and on the side of the box it came in. Verify the entered numbers. Alternatively, you can press Learn, and transmit with the key fob to learn in the serial number. Press the down arrow
- Highlight Equipment Age, select New, then press the down arrow
- Highlight Enable The Emergency Key and select Disabled,** then press the down arrow
- Highlight Fob Can Disarm, select Enable or Disable, then press the down arrow.
- Highlight Voice Descriptor, select None or select Edit to add a voice description, then press the down arrow.
- Highlight Arm With No Entry Delay, select Enable or Disable, then press the down arrow
- Highlight Fob Output, select Disable, Toggle Output, or Momentary Output
- Press Return To System Configuration.
- Press the left facing arrow, then press SAVE
*Please note - The panic feature will not work using the 5834-4 on the 2GIG GC3.
**Also note - the 5834-4 will not work in High Security Mode. When in high security mode, the LED at the top of the fob lights Red. To put it into Low Security Mode, hold down the B, C, and D buttons (Top Right, and bottom 2). In Low Security mode, the LED at the top will light Green.
Did you find this answer useful?
We offer alarm monitoring as low as $10 / monthClick Here to Learn More
- Answered By
- Connie Michael