Honeywell 5800 Wireless Series
Honeywell 5800TMWireless Transmitter ModuleList Price: $60.00Our Price: $44.99
Honeywell 5800PIR-ODWireless Outdoor Motion DetectorList Price: $370.00Our Price: $266.99
Honeywell 5800PIRWireless Motion DetectorList Price: $120.00Our Price: $97.99
Honeywell 5800COWireless Carbon Monoxide DetectorList Price: $140.00Our Price: $102.99
Honeywell 5800SS1Wireless Shock SensorList Price: $60.00Our Price: $51.99
Honeywell 5800RLWireless Relay ModuleList Price: $120.00Our Price: $85.99
Honeywell 5800ZBRIDGEZ-Wave ControllerList Price: $70.00Our Price: $51.99
Honeywell 5800WAVEWireless SirenList Price: $140.00Our Price: $102.99
Honeywell 5800MicraWireless Recessed Window SensorList Price: $70.00Our Price: $53.99
Honeywell 5800RPWireless RepeaterList Price: $130.00Our Price: $103.99
Honeywell 5800PIR-COMWireless Long Range Motion DetectorList Price: $130.00Our Price: $107.99
Honeywell 5800RPSWireless Recessed Door SensorList Price: $70.00Our Price: $53.99
Honeywell 5800PIR-RESWireless Pet Immune Motion DetectorList Price: $110.00Our Price: $69.99
- Wireless Door Sensors and Window Sensors
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Wireless Glass Break Detectors
- Home Automation
- Wireless Alarm Sirens
- Wireless Motion Detectors
- Wireless Receivers
5800 Wireless Series
INFORMATION FOR DEALERS: WIRELESS SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY HOME OR BUSINESS
Quicker Installs... Higher Profits
Connect to Opportunity!
Increase your RMR, close more business and reduce attrition when combining 5800 Series devices with Total Connect 2.0. Your customers can access and operate their systems remotely, view live video and stay connected to their homes and families on the same mobile devices they use every day. Your customers can: You know Honeywell’s 5800 Series as the most flexible, convenient and cost-effective wireless security in the industry, with over 55 million devices installed trouble-free. Today, we’ve evolved wireless security by taking the 5800 Series to new levels by developing solutions designed to help you earn RMR quicker and move on to the next installation faster— including products that enhance life safety, protect outdoor valuables, prevent theft and enhance end-user awareness. They’re the best way to help you grow your business!
• Know when their children arrive home from school or if they haven’t arrived home by a certain time • Set up and manage their own accounts— making life easier for them and for you! • Control their security systems remotely via iPhone®, iPad™, iPod touch®, Android™, BlackBerry® or other compatible mobile device. Free apps available.* • Receive e-mail alerts if a protected asset is moved, flood or extreme temperature is detected or movement is sensed in a specified indoor or outdoor area. • View live video on up to six cameras at a time or have video clips and pictures e-mailed to them upon an event • Take advantage of energy management and lighting control options • Access up to 100 locations with one login For more information, please visit www.mytotalconnect.com
Free apps available for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, BlackBerry and Android devices. iPhone, iPad or iPod touch apps available in Apple’s iTunes® App Store. Android app available in Android Market. Total Connect subscribers can download the BlackBerry app by logging into their accounts. Apple, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Wireless Solutions to Help You Grow Your Business
5800PIR-OD Wireless Outdoor Motion Sensor
Although you provide your customers with security systems to protect the interiors of their homes and businesses, you may be overlooking a critical and profitable part of the solution…the outside.
• Superior outdoor protection for driveways, pool areas, boats, trailers, car lots, rooftops, cellular sites, electrical substations and more • Eliminates the need for trenching, excavating and expensive subcontracting • Two PIRs must be tripped to declare an alarm, providing immunity to false alarm sources, pets and other animals • Weatherproof design with an operating temperature of - 4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C) • Increased RMR opportunities when used with Total Connect Remote Services
Glassbreaks and Environmental Detection
5853 Wireless Glassbreak Detector
Honeywell’s 5853 offers a wireless FlexGuard® solution to protect all types of glass. Installers rely on FlexGuard as a first line of defense, because it keeps intruders where they belong… outside. You’ll provide your customers with the highest level of security possible–without any labor and installation headaches or costly service calls.
5870API Wireless Indoor Asset Sensor
Until now, many dealers have had to walk away from protecting assets within a home or business—even when asked—due to the high costs, complexity and labor involved. Honeywell’s 5870API changes all of that. The device easily affixes to virtually any valuable requiring protection within a home or business, including paintings, flat screen TVs and other electronics, family heirlooms, safes, office equipment and more. It lets you offer an additional layer of protection that can be programmed to always be on—even when the panel is disarmed. The 5870API is an excellent way to provide your customers with a unique solution to a problem most dealers overlook…theft. Remember, theft is different from burglary because it occurs without a break-in and the offender has a legal right to be on the premises. With the 5870API, you’ll actually protect against burglary and theft at the same time.
5800SS1 Wireless Shock Sensor
This compact, versatile detector mounts directly on the glass surface and offers excellent protection for all glass types— including plate, tempered, laminated and wired. It provides outstanding false alarm immunity, especially in problem areas such as kitchens and bathrooms. It's ideal for hard to reach areas like skylights.
5821 Wireless Temperature/Flood Sensor
Honeywell's 5821 is a versatile wireless device that can be configured to operate as either a standalone temperature sensor and/or a remote temperature sensor or flood detector. It is ideally suited for a wide range of applications including bathrooms, laundry rooms and basements.
5800RPS Recessed Transmitter
Concealed Door Security for Aesthetically Critical Installations
The world’s smallest wireless recessed transmitter, Honeywell’s 5800RPS disappears when installed—making it a huge selling point for any installation where aesthetics matter.
• Completely concealed after installation—no more unsightly surface mount bulk • Fast, clean installation with no wire runs—requires only a drill, 3/4" drill bit and 1/4" wood drill bit • Ideal for both residential and commercial settings, it works perfectly with wood or steel frames and concrete or wood walls • Up to seven year battery life depending on use
5811 Thin Door/Window Contact Transmitter
Super sleek and thin at only 1/4", the 5811 virtually disappears when installed and blends with any décor— making it ideal for applications where aesthetics are critical such as ornate doors, casements and double-hung windows. It provides a single zone of protection and installs easily on doors or windows with the included mounting hardware or double-sided adhesive tape. Brown version also available.
5800MICRA Mini Window Recessed Transmitter
Honeywell's 5800MICRA is compact and ideal for vinyl windows, it also provides clean, fast installations, up to a ten year battery life and exceptional range. You'll want to use it on every job where aesthetics and discretion are important.
5815 Door/Window Transmitter
Thanks to its sleek, low-profile, look, Honeywell’s 5815 is the ideal solution for installations where discretion and appearance are critical. It provides you with a reliable, convenient and cost-effective solution for door and window protection. Dual reed switches make installations more flexible.
5818MNL Recessed Transmitter
With its small, sleek, tapered design, the 5818MNL is another great example of how our technology has evolved to meet your needs. The low-profile design makes it perfect for discreet applications.
5820L Slimline Transmitter
At nearly one third smaller than standard transmitters, Honeywell’s 5820L is an ideal choice for casement and double-hung windows.
5878 Wall Transmitter
Honeywell’s attractive, multifunctional 5878 Wireless Wall Transmitter can arm and disarm alarm systems, control lights or operate garage doors with a single touch.
All units come with lithium batteries.
5800PIR Wireless Motion Detectors®
The 5800PIR Series pack some big benefits into a sleek, compact design—including easy, flexible programming, fewer service calls, reduced false alarms and more. Features include compatibility with Total Connect Remote Services for alerts when temperatures fall below 45° F, an automatic walk test, the ability to turn on the walk test mode with a flashlight, housings that can be custom-painted to match any décor, remotely programmable pet immunity (between 80 lbs. or 0 lbs.), the ability to operate in temperatures as low as -4° F/-20° C, longer range patterns for commercial installations and much more.*
5898 Wireless K-Band DUAL TEC®
The 5898 Wireless K-Band DUAL TEC Motion Sensor provides superior detection while reducing the risk of false alarms. The combination of microwave and PIR technologies enable the sensors to distinguish between real intruders and environmental conditions by confirming each other within a defined area of protection. Additional features include a sleek, compact design, easy installation thanks to an automatic walk test and flashlight walk test, a cold temperature alert option with Total Connect Remote Services compatibility and much more.
*Availability of features depend upon the version of PIR selected. Models include the 5800PIR, the 5800PIR-RES and the 5800PIR-COM. Consult data sheets for details.
5800CO Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, toxic gas that can kill in minutes. With Honeywell’s 5800CO Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector, you can provide your customers with the very best defense against this deadly threat. It connects to the end-user’s security system and can be monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The detector features state-of-the-art sensing technology to help prevent false alarms and a wireless design that makes installation a snap. What’s more, it’s an excellent upsell opportunity and a great way to differentiate yourself by adding value and life safety to your installations.
5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
Honeywell’s 5808W3 Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector with a built-in wireless transmitter has been enhanced with exciting features to help reduce false alarms and increase profits, including:
• Smoothing algorithms that smooth out short-term spikes from dust and smoke • The ability to eliminate emergency service calls with Smart Check, which sends a signal to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning–allowing a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm • Low temperature alerts • One 3V lithium battery for longer battery life and easier maintenance • Improved RF signal for larger commercial installations and increased overall sales • Additional green LED status indicator for added security and monitoring convenience • Reduced testing time, thanks to the handheld SENS-RDR Infrared Sensitivity Reader, which eliminates the need for magnets, voltmeters and ladders
Also available: 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector and 5809 Wireless Heat Detector.
For more information: www.honeywell.com/security/hsc Automation and Control Solutions Honeywell Security & Communications 2 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 100 P.O. Box 9040 Melville, NY 11747 1.800.467.5875 www.honeywell.com
L/EVOLBR/D May 2011 © 2011 Honeywell International Inc.