This Qolsys IQ4 NS is an automation hub. It offers great cost-effective smart home features. Out the box it does not support wireless sensors and does not have a screen. It is the answer many have been waiting for. Use the Alarm.com app or customer website to control your smart devices. Use the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it can be programmed through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, the IQ Installer App is the way to program.
The IQ4 NS has a Verizon LTE and dual-band WIFI Alarm.com communicator. No need for a screen, when you can control your automation through the Alarm.com customer website or the app. The app is available in either the Android and iOS app stores. The IQ4 NS will require a cellular monitoring plan. For Alarm Grid customers this would be a Gold plan (self or full). For this version of the IQ4 NS, it would be a self plan, because there is no security sensor support.
Not sure if you will want sensors later? No problem, Qolsys also has available daughter cards for security sensor support. But this automation only IQ4 NS can add sensor support later down the road if you choose. There's a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions, available. The IQ4 NS will support a max of one (1) PowerG daughter card in addition to one (1) legacy daughter card of your choice. This option leaves room for upgrading and changing as your needs do. We also have an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 345 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with PowerG support, and an an IQ4 NS with 319.5 MHz wireless sensor support. Each are available in a Verizon or AT&T LTE version.
The IQ4 NS is driven by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash memory. It supports up to 137 devices with a Z-Wave Plus (800) controller. This includes up to 80 lights, up to 20 locks, up to 10 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, and up to 21 miscellaneous devices. Use this IQ4 NS as the nucleus of your smart home setup. Backed by Qolsys' stellar reputation and their 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
To program the panel, you can download the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it can be programmed through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, the IQ Installer App is the way to program.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Automation Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: N/A
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: N/A
- Daughter Card Compatibility: One (1) PowerG card and one (1) legacy RF card (either S-Line Encrypted/319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz)
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote (IQ Remote PowerG and HS2LCDWF9 with the PowerG daughter card)
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)