The Qolsys IQ4 NS is based on the IQ4 Hub platform. This panel is basically an IQ4 Hub, but with no built-in touchscreen interface. To program the panel, you can download the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it can be programmed through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, the IQ Installer App is the way to program.
At the heart of the Qolsys product line, including the IQ4 NS, is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Core SOM (System on a Module) processor with 16GB of NAND flash memory. It can support up to 128 Zones, 4 Partitions, and 242 User Codes. The Z-Wave Plus controller can fully support 800-Series Z-Wave devices, and as always is backward compatible with older Z-Wave items. The IQ4 NS has a single 4W speaker and an 85 dB built-in siren.
The IQ4 NS will offer many of the same great features as the IQ4 Hub. It has built-in support for WIFI and has a Z-Wave Plus controller inside. The IQ4 NS does support Bluetooth disarming but does not support music streaming. There are no built-in microphones, so it won't support 2-way audio either. The IQ4 NS does support full remote access and control through Alarm.com's interactive app and the alarm.com website.
This version of the IQ4 NS comes with the long range PowerG module already installed. This allows the NS to support all the encrypted PowerG sensors. This version also has the Verizon LTE module installed. The IQ4 NS AT&T version is also available on our site. The IQ4 NS is also available in an IQ4 NS with 319.5 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 345 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz support, and an automation-only IQ4 NS with no wireless sensor support. Each of the above options come with a choice of a Verizon or AT&T LTE communicator. Qolsys also released individual daughter card to support additional sensors. This is an important difference shared by the IQ4 NS and the IQ Panel 4 as compared to the IQ4 Hub, each of which can support PowerG plus one Legacy RF frequency. All IQ4 NS alarm panels can accept one (1) legacy RF daughter card and one (1) PowerG daughter card for sensor support. There's a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions.
The LTE module and the dual-path WIFI are Alarm.com communicators. The IQ4 NS will require a cellular monitoring plan. For Alarm Grid customers this would be a Gold plan (self or full). The IQ4 NS has a full Alarm.com integration. Use the app or the customer website to view and control your system, to operate any automation or scenes, and for notifications. Complete functionality can be obtained using the interactive interface. This is the reason many do not feel the need for a screen. Some may just prefer to save money and deal with no screen. Either way, the IQ4 NS can be a popular option for many customers.
This different versions of the IQ4 NS can support various secondary keypad options. This PowerG version will support the IQ Remote, the IQ Remote PowerG as well as the push-button PowerG Wireless keypad HS2LCDWF9.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: PowerG Sensors
- Daughter Card Compatibility: Either S-Line Encrypted/319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote PowerG, IQ Remote, and HS2LCDWF9
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)