The Qolsys IQ4 NS comes with a Verizon LTE and support for DSC 433 MHz wireless. This no screen panel is an affordable option. Reducing cost by eliminating a screen that is not required. The IQ4 NS can be completely managed and controlled from the Alarm.com platform. This includes Alarm.com's interactive app (Android or iOS) or the Alarm.com customer website.
While the IQ4 NS lacks a screen, it has a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash memory. It supports up to 137 devices with a Z-Wave Plus (800) controller. The IQ4 NS has a Verizon LTE and dual-band WIFI Alarm.com communicator. No need for a screen when you can control your automation through the Alarm.com customer website or the app. The IQ4 NS will require a cellular monitoring plan. For Alarm Grid customers, this would be a Gold plan (self or full).
The included 345 MHz sensor support allows you to use any existing Honeywell or 2GIG sensors you already have installed. If you are building a system from scratch, there are other IQ4 NS options. There is also an IQ4 NS with 319.5 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with PowerG support, and an automation-only IQ4 NS with no wireless sensor support. Each of the above options come with a choice of a Verizon or AT&T LTE communicator. Qolsys also released individual daughter cards to support additional sensors. All IQ4 NS alarm panels can accept one (1) legacy RF daughter card and one (1) PowerG daughter card for sensor support. There's a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions. For this IQ4 NS, the 345 legacy card is included, so you can only add a PowerG card.
The IQ4 NS can be an excellent option for an alarm system. It is also a very capable home automation controller. Of the max 137 Z-Wave devices, up to 80 can be lights, up to 20 locks, up to 10 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, and up to 21 miscellaneous devices. Use it to create smart scenes and automation to truly make your home smart. The IQ4 NS will also disarm the alarm via Bluetooth using a smart phone, without having to login to your Alarm.com account.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: 345 MHz Sensors
- Daughter Card Compatibility: PowerG
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote (HS2LCDWF9 and IQ Remote PowerG with PowerG card)
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)