The Qolsys IQ4 NS is a no screen automation hub. It comes with an AT&T LTE communicator built-in and connects to Alarm.com's services. Use the Alarm.com app, which is available for Android and iOS, or use the Alarm.com website. The IQ4 NS can be the smart home hub to manage your entire setup. It is also versatile, as it leaves the option open to expand it to fulfill any future alarm system needs as well.
The IQ4 NS builds on the same platform as the IQ Panel 4 and the IQ4 Hub. It is still led by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash memory. It supports up to 137 devices with a Z-Wave Plus (800) controller. Besides the AT&T LTE, it also has a built-in dual-band WIFI communicator. This allows for greater reliability when you need to control those compatible Z-Wave automation devices.
This automation-only IQ4 NS, is capable of becoming a security alarm too, if you choose. You can add sensor support by buying and installing a small daughter card. There's a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions. The IQ4 NS will support a max of one (1) PowerG daughter card in addition to one (1) legacy daughter card of your choice. This option leaves room for upgrading and changing the system to suit your needs.
You can also purchase the IQ4 NS with a Verizon LTE. There are also options to purchase it with a wireless sensor support already installed. There is an IQ4 NS with 319.5 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 345 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with PowerG support, and an an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz wireless sensor support. Again, the PowerG versions still leave the option to add one (1) legacy RF card in either 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz. The legacy RF version allow for one (1) PowerG daughter card.
To program the panel, you can download the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it can be programmed through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, you want to use the IQ Installer App for programming. It expertly guides you right through the setup process and makes things simple. The IQ4 NS will require a cellular monitoring plan. For Alarm Grid customers this would be a Gold plan (self or full). For this version of the IQ4 NS, it would be a Self Gold plan, because there is no security sensor support.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Automation Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: N/A
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: N/A
- Daughter Card Compatibility: One (1) PowerG card and one (1) legacy RF card (either S-Line Encrypted/319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz)
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote (IQ Remote PowerG and HS2LCDWF9 with the PowerG daughter card)
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)