The Honeywell Home PROA7PLUSWLTAKE is an upgrade kit for users who want to keep using their existing wireless sensors with a new alarm system. It includes a Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS Panel, a PROTAKEOVER Legacy RF Receiver, and a Honeywell LT-Cable. This system is ready for IP monitoring.
By using the PROTAKEOVER Module with your Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS, you can integrate one (1) of five (5) possible legacy wireless frequencies with your new alarm system. This can save you money, as you won't have to buy an entire new set of sensors for your system. The available wireless frequency options include Honeywell 5800, 2GIG 345 MHz, DSC 433 MHz, Qolsys & Interlogix/GE 319.5 MHz, and Bosch Sensors. Remember that you can only use ONE legacy frequency with the PROTAKEOVER Module. This is selected via an adjustable dial on the unit. In addition, the PROA7PLUS will also readily support encrypted Honeywell PROSIX Series Sensors and Honeywell SiX Series Sensors.
The PROA7PLUS Panel itself offers built-in Z-Wave Plus for home automation, as well as optional automatic Bluetooth disarming and four (4) separate system partitions. The wireless all-in-one system is housed inside a beautiful alarm panel with a modern and clean design and an intuitive UI for easy menu navigation. The system can be controlled remotely using the Total Connect 2.0 platform after it has been activated for monitoring service. You just need a monitoring plan with access to TC2. As of December 2020, the PROA7PLUS does not support local end-user programming, but we are expecting the feature to be added in a later update. Additionally, the system does not support Apple HomeKit at this time, but there is a widespread belief that HomeKit support may be added later with a firmware update from Resideo.
With this kit, you will only be able to connect the system to a WIFI network for internet alarm monitoring. For some users, this is desirable, as it will allow them to keep monitoring costs as low as possible. But the downside is that an internet outage will take your panel offline and leave you without monitoring service until it is restored. You can prevent this issue by adding a cellular module to the PROA7PLUS so that it has a backup communication path. You can always do this later on if you decide to start with internet-only monitoring, and then upgrade to dual-path with internet and cellular when you are ready. Compatible cellular modules include the PROLTE-A (AT&T LTE) and the PROLTE-V (Verizon LTE).
Please read this notice regarding possible issues with Schlage Z-Wave locks.
- Panel Type: Wireless All-In-One
- Voltage Input: 9VDC, 2.5A Transformer (Included - P/N 300-10260)
- Backup Battery: 24 Hour Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3.6/4.2V, 5200mAH (Included - P/N 300-11186)
- Total Zones: 250 Security Protection Zones
- ProSix and SiX Series Zones: 127
- Legacy RF Support: 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, 433 MHz, or Bosch (with added takeover module)
- Legacy RF Notes: Uni-Directional Only; Requires PROTAKEOVER Module (included in this kit)
- KeyFob Slots: 32 (ProSix & SiX Fobs)
- User Codes: 96 (Master Code Hardcoded to Slot 1)
- Partitions: 4
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave Device Limit: 78
- Compatible Keypads: Resideo PROSIXLCDKP, Resideo PROWLTOUCH (Requires PROWIFIZW, which comes included)
- Max Keypads: 8
- Event Log: 4,000 Events
- Other Features: WIFI, Integrated Camera, Automatic Bluetooth Disarming, Wiselink (PROINDMV & PROOUTMV)
- Package Contents: PROA7Plus Panel, PROWIFIZW Module (Installed), Transformer (9VDC, 2.5A), Backup Battery, Manuals, Mounting Hardware w/ Wall Plate
- Dimensions: 5.75"L x 7.875"W x 1.0"D
- Mounting Options: Wall Mount or Desk Mount (Sold Separately)
- Device Type: Legacy RF Receiver Add-On
- Compatibility: Honeywell Home PROA7PLUS
- Available Frequencies: Honeywell 5800, 2GIG 345 MHz, DSC 433 MHz, Qolsys & Interlogix 319.5 MHz, Bosch Sensors
- Selectable Frequencies: One (1)
- Life-Safety Sensor Support: No
- Integrated Antenna: Yes (Must Use PROTAKEOVER Backplate)
- Input Voltage: 5V (From Alarm Panel)
- Board Dimensions: 2.64"L x 1.18"W x 0.063"D
- Operating Temperature: -10°F to 131°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 158°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% t0 90%, Non-Condensing