The Qolsys IQ4 NS is a wireless alarm panel. The IQ4 NS has all the features of the IQ4 Hub, but it does not have a screen. This model uses an AT&T LTE module and supports PowerG encrypted 915 MHz wireless sensors. It is well-equipped as an alarm panel and also as an automation controller. The IQ4 NS is still powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core processor and 16 NAND of flash memory. It also supports 242 users and up to 128 sensors.
The IQ4 NS may not have a screen, but it is what many have been waiting for. It is a cost-effective option for all your alarm and smart home needs. The IQ4 NS uses the Alarm.com platform. Many who use Alarm.com panels tend to lean more on the app to control their system. So not having to pay for a touchscreen, when you will not be using it, makes this a gem. The IQ4 NS can install into a closet or utility room. This way there is no need to mount or install anything "in plain sight." Hide it away and open up the app. The IQ4 NS will receive its interactive services through the alarm.com customer website or the alarm.com app. The Alarm.com mobile app is available in both the iOS and Android app stores.
The IQ4 NS only comes in white in color. It is a great option for many residential and commercial establishments. The IQ4 NS operates on the Android 9 operating system and has a Qualcomm Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 module. It has a 4-watt speaker and an 85db siren to a super loud local alarm sound. It will support up to four (4) partitions and PowerG long range encrypted wireless sensors. What if you have existing wireless sensors? There is an option for that as well. Simply add a legacy 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz daughter card for dual sensor compatibility.
For the initial release, the IQ4 NS will be available in this AT&T PowerG version, a Verizon PowerG version, a Telus (Canada) PowerG version, and a Verizon automation only version. The automation only version does not include any wireless sensor support. All IQ4 NS alarm panels can accept one (1) legacy RF daughter card and one (1) PowerG daughter card for sensor support. All PowerG versions come pre-installed, which leaves room for one (1) additional legacy module of your choice. The automation only model can be used as a smart home controller via the Alarm.com app. You can also add up to one (1) legacy RF daughter card and one (1) PowerG daughter card, if you decide to add sensors. These can be added at anytime and takes a matter of seconds to install.
Later, Qolsys will release the IQ4 NS in your choice of cellular LTE module, from AT&T, Verizon, or Telus (Canada) modules. The cellular LTE of choice can be combined with a single wireless sensor frequency of your choice. The wireless frequencies will be PowerG, 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, 433 MHZ, and an automation only hub. The result will be fifteen (15) orderable SKUs. Additional daughter cards can be purchased separately.
To program the panel, you can download the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it can be programmed through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, the IQ Installer App is the way to program. The IQ4 NS will support additional keypads. It supports the IQ Remote, the IQ Remote PowerG, and the HS2LCDWF9.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: PowerG 915 MHz Sensors
- Daughter Card Compatibility: Either S-Line Encrypted/319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, or 433 MHz
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote PowerG, IQ Remote, and HS2LCDWF9
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)