This version of Qolsys IQ4 NS has a built-in AT&T communicator and has support for 319.5 MHz wireless. This makes it compatible with wireless sensors by Interlogix/GE and Qolsys. This includes Qolsys' encrypted S-Line sensors. The NS stands for no screen. It does not have a screen, but provides an economical option for users who always use Alarm.com's interactive app (Android or iOS) or the alarm.com website.
The IQ4 NS is a powerhouse in its own right. It is driven by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash memory. It supports up to 128 wireless zones, 242 users, and 137 devices with a Z-Wave Plus (800) controller. This includes up to 80 lights, up to 20 locks, up to 10 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, and up to 21 miscellaneous devices. Use this IQ4 NS as the nucleus of your smart home setup. Backed by Qolsys' stellar reputation and their 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
The IQ4 NS has an AT&T LTE and dual-band WIFI Alarm.com communicator. The IQ4 NS also features a full Alarm.com integration. Use the app or the customer website to view and control your system, to operate any automation or scenes, and for notifications. Complete functionality can be obtained using the interactive interface. This is the reason many do not feel the need for a screen. Some may just prefer to save money and deal with no screen. Either way, the IQ4 NS can be a popular option for many customers.
To program the panel, you can download the Qolsys IQ Installer App for iOS or Android, or it programs through Alarm.com using the Dealer Portal, or the Mobile Tech app. For DIYers, the IQ Installer App is the way to program.
The included 319.5 MHz sensor support allows you to use existing Qolsys wireless sensors you may already have installed. If you are building a system, then there are other IQ4 NS options. We also have an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 345 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with PowerG support, and an automation-only IQ4 NS with no wireless sensor support. Each of the above options come with a choice of a Verizon or AT&T LTE communicator. Qolsys also released individual daughter cards to support additional sensors. All IQ4 NS alarm panels can accept a max of one (1) legacy RF daughter card in addition to one (1) PowerG daughter card for sensor support. There is a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions. For this IQ4 NS, the 319.5 legacy card is included, so you can only add a PowerG card.
The IQ4 NS reports to Alarm.com. It uses true dual-path technology. If connected to WIFI, the panel will report over both WIFI and Cellular paths simultaneously. Whichever path is successful first, wins. This ensures the fastest reporting possible with each individual signal. Alarm.com immediately forwards the signal to the connected monitoring station, for central station monitored accounts. For this reason, a cellular monitoring plan is required. For Alarm Grid customers, this is a Gold Plan (Full or Self).
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: 319.5 MHz Sensors
- Daughter Card Compatibility: PowerG
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote (HS2LCDWF9 and IQ Remote PowerG with PowerG card)
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)