This is the Qolsys IQ4 NS (No Screen) alarm panel. It has a built-in AT&T communicator and support for 345 MHz wireless. This makes it compatible with wireless sensors by Honeywell and 2GIG. It does not have a screen, which makes it a more cost-effective option for users who always tend to use Alarm.com's interactive app (Android or iOS) or the alarm.com customer website.
The design concept behind the IQ4 NS was to build a lower priced option for users who do not need a screen. More and more users today are relying solely on the Alarm.com interface to control their systems. The touchscreen looks nice, but if you are not using it, then that money not well spent. Qolsys came up with a solution to appeal to those users. The IQ4 NS is still powered by the same Qualcomm SnapDragon 8-core processor, 16GB of NAND Flash memory, and Z-Wave Plus Controller, as the IQ Panel 4 and IQ4 Hub.
This IQ4 NS has a built-in AT&T LTE communicator and dual-band WIFI. Both are Alarm.com communicators and require a monitoring plan with cellular capability. For Alarm Grid customers, this is a Gold plan (Full or Self). This service allows the IQ4 NS to be completely operated via the Alarm.com App (iOS or Android) and the Alarm.com customer website.
The IQ4 Hub reports to Alarm.com using true dual-path technology, when available. If the panel is connected to WIFI, the panel will report over both WIFI and Cellular paths simultaneously. Whichever path's signal is received first by the Alarm.com server, that signal is processed. The signal traveling the slower path is discarded. This ensures that the fastest reporting path available is always used with each individual signal.
While this version of the IQ4 NS supports Honeywell and 2GIGs 345 MHz wireless, we carry other versions as well. There is also an IQ4 NS with 319.5 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with 433 MHz support, an IQ4 NS with PowerG support, and an automation-only IQ4 NS with no wireless sensor support. Each of the above options come with a choice of a Verizon or AT&T LTE communicator. Qolsys also released individual daughter card to support additional sensors. All IQ4 NS alarm panels can accept one (1) legacy RF daughter card and one (1) PowerG daughter card for sensor support. There's a PowerG daughter card, and legacy RF daughter cards in 319.5 MHz, 345 MHz, and 433 MHz versions. For this IQ4 NS, the 345 legacy card is included, so you can still add one (1) PowerG card.
- Product Type: Wireless No Screen All-In-One Alarm Panel
- Power: Input 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz./Output: 7VDC 1000mA CC,
- Backup Battery: Type 18650 Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Battery Standby Time: At Least 24 Hours
- Display: NONE
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Operating System: Android 9
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- LED Indicator: Power (One (1) Green LED) Status (One (1) Full-color RGB LED)
- Tamper: Dual (panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting)
- User Codes: 242
- Wireless Zones: 128
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: 345 MHz Sensors
- Daughter Card Compatibility: PowerG
- Wireless Keypad Support: IQ Remote (HS2LCDWF9 and IQ Remote PowerG with PowerG card)
- IP Communication: Dual-Band Built-In WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with Built-in Access Point Capability
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE (Non-Replaceable Module)
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 800-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Z-Wave Support: Up to 137 devices
- Partitions: Four (4)
- Speakers: One (1) speaker @ 4 Watts
- Siren: One (1) piezo siren @ 85dbs
- Microphone: None
- Dimensions: 6.1"H x 7.5"W x 1"D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 93% Non-Condensing (Indoor Use Only)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)