The Honeywell LYRICUPGRADE-V is a bundled package that includes a Honeywell Lyric Alarm Panel, a Honeywell LYRICLTE-V Verizon LTE Communicator and an LT-Cable. The added cellular communicator will make the Lyric Security System dual-path ready, with both WIFI and cellular connectivity.
The Lyric is known for being arguably the best security system on the market today. It changed the game with its gorgeous 7-inch touchscreen display and its ability to interface with its own lineup of Honeywell SiX Series Sensors. These sensors use 128-bit AES encryption for the ultimate protection and wireless security. The Lyric System is also compatible with non-encrypted 345 MHz sensors in the form of the Honeywell 5800 Sensors and the 2GIG 345 MHz sensors. The system is also known for being very easy to set up, with minimal wiring being required. This makes it a fantastic option for DIY users.
Moving on to the capabilities of the system, the Lyric is jam-packed with great features that help it to stand-out in a crowded wireless security system market. The graphic touchscreen is crisp and organized, making the panel easy to navigate. There is a 2MP camera on the front of the panel that can be configured to take snapshots upon disarm, and it also allows the user to "check-in" from a remote service platform to make sure that everything is alright. The system also includes a built-in Z-Wave controller for setting up automation devices like lights, door locks, and thermostats.
For monitoring service, the Lyric System is designed to connect with the Resideo AlarmNet360 Servers. AlarmNet then forwards any incoming signals to a central monitoring station and/or Total Connect 2.0, depending on the user's monitoring plan. Central station service will allow a user to receive automatic dispatch during an emergency, such as a break-in or fire. Total Connect 2.0 can forward an alert to an end user directly via text and/or email notifications. The TC2 platform can also be accessed remotely using a web browser or mobile app, which will allow the user to control the Lyric System remotely.
Inside every Lyric Panel is an integrated WIFI card for connecting to local 2.4 GHz WIFI networks. We have also bundled a Verizon LTE Communicator with the system for dual-path connectivity. In the event that the internet goes down or becomes unavailable, such as during a power outage, the Lyric can automatically switch over to cellular communication and remain connected with AlarmNet360. This is crucial for ensuring that monitoring service can occur at all times. Many users have peace of mind in knowing that their homes and businesses are consistently secured thanks to dual-path connectivity.
One other feature for the Honeywell Lyric that should not be overlooked is its ability to interface with the Apple HomeKit platform. This is a powerful tool for Apple iOS users that allows them to create automations to have the Lyric System respond automatically alongside their other HomeKit-compatible smart home devices. And by establishing a dedicated HomeKit Hub (e.g. Apple iPad, AppleTV Gen 4 or higher, or Apple HomePod), the user will be able to control their Lyric System remotely using voice commands sent through the Siri Voice Assistant.
- 10 Different Chime Settings. Set doors to different sounds to signify open/close.
- Built-in 2MP Camera. Takes 640x480 photo whenever system is disarmed.
- Supports up to 8 cameras. View Cameras On-Screen. Up to 4 IP Cams can be viewed on the Lyric screen at any given time. Simultaneously, they can be viewed in Total Connect. Newer HD cameras not supported.
- Voice-Assisted Scenes: use the following voice commands to trigger events on the system: "Wake up," "Bedtime," "Leaving the house," "Returning home," "Evening time," "Cameras."
- Voice Announces Sensor States in 4 Languages. The Lyric Alarm system will articulate the state of sensors and will indicate whether doors or windows are open or whether the system is disarmed. It can do this in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
- Up to 48 Users. Register up to 48 different user profiles, and 5 different levels of user profiles.
- Supports up to 8 Wireless Keys. 4-button and 2-button keys with programmable options are programmable to the Lyric alarm system on dedicated zones. Additional zones can be used for wireless keys when needed.
- Supports up to 128 Wireless Sensors. Can monitor even the largest homes. 128 different door/window, smoke, glass break, sensors, and more.
- 2 Hardwired Sensor Zones. Add two non-powered hardwired sensors to the Lyric system. Great for bringing over old sensors to the new system.
- Supports Many Different Sensors. Out-of-the-box, the Lyric Alarm is compatible with SiX Series Sensors, Honeywell's 5800 series sensors, and any 2GIG sensor (Firmware MR3 or higher required).
- Supports up to 8 Lyric Keypads (LKP500).
- Supports Up to 72 Z-Wave Devices. Almost any Z-Wave device can be included to the Lyric. The Lyric supports up to 6 Z-Wave Thermostats, 6 Z-Wave Door Locks and 60 light modules, light dimmers, appliance modules, window shades, blinds, garage doors, water valves, and sirens or strobes.
- Everything Can be Managed within the system. Users are managed within the Lyric's system. 100 smart scenes can be created within the Lyric, itself. With Total Connect 2.0, users can be programmed locally or through TC2. All scene programming becomes remote-only once TC2 has been added.
- Remote and Local Programming Options, Firmware updates Available. Alarm Grid can use AlarmNet 360 to program your system if you should ever need it. Firmware can be updated. System usage can be monitored. Users can add sensors at the panel on their own by getting into programming (default installer code: 4112).
Size & Weight
- Height: 6.65 inches
- Width: 8.5 inches
- Depth: 1.3 inches
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Screen Size: 7-inch LED Screen, capacitive touchscreen display.
- Screen Resolution: 1024x600
- Screen Colors: Support for 16.7 million colors.
External Buttons & Input/Output Connectors
- Physical Buttons: Home, Emergency Response
- Input/Output Audio: Speaker, Microphone
- Siren Intensity: 85dB
- Connectors & Modules: USB 2.0 Type A Port, Cellular Module Tray, Internal Backup Battery
Wireless & Cellular
- Radios: WiFi (2.4GHz), CDMA IXRTT (1800, 1900 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, X MHz), LTE (Triple band support for 700 Band13, AWS Band4, 1900 MHz Band2)
- Home Automation: HomeKit & Z-Wave, network wide inclusion supported.
- Sensor Antennas: SiX Two-Way Wireless Technology antenna to support Lyric wireless sensors, Supports Honeywell Home 5800 Series wireless sensors.
- LTE Cellular Carriers: AT&T, Verizon
- GSM Cellular Carriers: AT&T, Rogers
- CDMA Cellular Carriers: Verizon
- Keypad Operations: Arm & Disarm, System Status, Emergency Response, Sound and Voice Annunciation.
- Plug-in Power Supply: 110VAC mains to 9VDC w/ 2.7A output.
- Backup Battery: 4-hour backup battery installed (LCP500-4B). 24-hour upgrade available (LCP500-24B).
- Operating Conditions: 32°F–122°F (0°C–50°C)