Qolsys IQ Pro
AT&T LTE, PowerG System w/ Interlogix/GE 319.5 MHz Support in a Metal Enclosure
This product has been discontinued and is no longer in stock.
The Qolsys IQ Pro is a hybrid system that combines wired and wireless technology into a single system that addresses nearly any security need. It combines features from the Qolsys IQ Panel 4 and the DSC PowerSeries NEO. The IQ Pro provides a truly complete security experience.
The IQ Pro is not your average residential alarm system. Each panel variation is equipped with eight (8) hardwired zones and supports the long-range wireless transmitting capabilities of DSC PowerG wireless sensors. This will work nicely in nearly any residential or commercial space. The IQ Pro is capable of expansion using additional hardwired zones, MX addressable loop zones, and legacy wireless. This makes it a great fit for almost any space.
The IQ Pro supports up to 128 zones, 8 partitions, 1000 users, and 16 keypads. The keypads can be up to sixteen (16) hardwired, up to five (5) wireless or PowerG IQ remotes, and up to three (3) IQ Remote touchscreens. It can also support up to ten (10) PowerG PIR Cameras such as the PG9944 Outdoor Motion Camera, or the indoor PG9934P PIR Camera. It has four (4) onboard programmable outputs and is expandable up to 148. It also has built-in dual-path communicators. Ethernet or WIFI and an LTE Cellular communicator.
To begin your own customization, the IQ Pro has many choices. You may opt for either a Verizon, AT&T, or Telus (Canada) LTE cellular communicator. For those who only plan to use the long-range, encrypted sensors, there is the PowerG-only IQ Pro. Or in addition to PowerG, users can also choose either a 345 MHz Honeywell or 2GIG compatible, 319.5 MHz Qolsys or Interlogix/GE compatible, or 433 MHz legacy DSC compatible model. You also have a choice between a metal or a plastic enclosure. This version of the IQ Pro comes in a metal enclosure, with an AT&T LTE communicator, and support for both PowerG and 319.5 MHz sensors, including S-Line encrypted sensors.
One very important thing to note with regard to the plastic enclosure version of the system is, if the cellular signal strength is so low that it requires an external antenna, then the use of the plastic enclosure is not possible. The external antenna is only compatible with a metal enclosure Qolsys IQ Pro. Also, there is no option to just swap out the enclosures. So, there is no solution to convert a Plastic enclosure IQ Pro to a metal enclosure if an external antenna is needed.
The IQ Pro offers IP options to connect using either WIFI or Ethernet, in addition to its LTE cellular path. As with all Alarm.com communicators, signals will be sent on both, the IP and LTE Cellular paths, at the same time for each signal. All communication paths connect through Alarm.com for monitoring. They receive their interactive services through the alarm.com customer website or the alarm.com app. The Alarm.com mobile app is available on iOS and Android app stores.
Add to the eight (8) onboard hardwired zones with an HSM2108 hardwired zone expander. Each HSM2108 adds up to eight (8) additional hardwired zones. New to the IQ PRO is support for the MX addressable loop devices. Some older PowerSeries panels used addressable loops, but those devices would not be compatible with the IQ Pro. The IQ Pro uses the HSM3105 module for addressable loop expansion of up to 124 MX zones. Remember, regardless of which expansion route you take, the IQ Pro will support a maximum of 128 zones.
If you are installing the system in a large space and multiple expansion modules are needed, power could become a concern. That's where the HSM2300 and the HSM2204 can help. The HSM2300 is a power supply module that provides an additional 1A of current. The HSM2204 is a power supply and PGM module combined. It can provide an additional 1A of current and four (4) high-current programmable outputs.
The IQ Pro offers so much in an alarm system. Add touchscreen IQ remotes and/or push button keypads, such as the HS2ICN or the HS2LCDP. It sports a powerful Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module) with 16 GB of NAND Flash, to back it up. Using the IQ Remote allows it to have the feel of an All-In-One system. This provides an attractive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to locally control any automation devices you decide to add or to view compatible Alarm.com cameras directly on the IQ Remote screen.
Each Qolsys IQ Pro has a QR code that can be scanned to quickly begin configuring the system. The IQ Pro Installer App is available from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. This app is used to configure every aspect of the IQ Pro system, from zone programming to Z-Wave automation devices.
- Product Type: Commercial Hybrid Alarm Panel
- Cabinet Material: Metal (also available in Plastic)
- Power Adapter: External - Input: 120VAC/40VA, 60Hz, 1.2A ; Output: 18VDC 2.22 A,
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), Rechargeable
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Platform: Android OS
- On-Board Zones: 8
- Total Supported Zones: 128
- Hardwired Zone Expandable Yes up to 120 with HSM2108
- MX Addressable Loop: up to 124 MX devices with HSM3105
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: Interlogix/GE & Qolsys 319.5 MHz Sensors - including S-Line, and PowerG 915 MHz Sensors
- PowerG Host: Onboard or remote host compatible. Auto switching when supported HS2LCDRF9/HS2LCDRFP9 or HSM2HOST remote PowerG host is added. (These remote hosts do not support IQ remote PowerG and PG9WLSHW8/PG9HRDW8 PowerG wired to wireless converters).
- Partitions: Eight (8)
- On-Board PGM Outputs: Four (4) - Three (3) Low-Current, One (1) High-Current
- PGM Expansion: Yes 144 (up to 128 low current using HSM2208, up to 16 high current using HSM2204)
- User Codes: 1000 (4 or 6-digit)
- Max Keypads: 16 Total: Up to Sixteen (16) Hardwired (LCD Keypads HS2LCD, HS2LCDP, HS2ICN, HS2ICNP, and HS2TCHP touchscreen (requires firmware update)), Up to five (5) Wireless or IQ Remote PowerG, and up to three (3) IQ Remotes (WIFI)
- IP Communication: WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5ghz - including built-in router capability or Ethernet 10/100Mb
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE CAT4 (Non-Replaceable Module)
- External Cellular Antenna Compatible: Yes
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- 2-Way Voice: No
- Control 4: Yes
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Bell Output: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC, maximum current 700 mA continuous (supervised 1 kΩ), current limited at 2 A.
- AUX Power: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC. Maximum current 700 mA shared between AUX1 and AUX2
- AUX Power Expansion: Yes with HSM2300 or HSM2204
- Certification: FCC, IC, UL-985, UL-1023, UL-2610 UL-1637, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)19” x 12” x 4.9" (482.5mm x 305mm x 124mm)
- Weight: 9.8 lbs (without battery)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 131°F (-10°C - +55°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% RH Noncondensing Relative Humidity