Qolsys IQ Pro
AT&T LTE, PowerG System w/ Interlogix/GE 319.5 MHz Support in a Plastic Enclosure
This product has been discontinued and is no longer in stock.
The Qolsys IQ Pro is a hybrid system, combining wired, wireless, and addressable zones, into one system that can meet nearly any security need. It brings together features from the Qolsys IQ Panel 4, and the DSC PowerSeries NEO. The result is the IQ Pro and it can secure nearly any space.
The IQ Pro is perfect for commercial establishments or larger homes. It has the long-range wireless transmitting capabilities of DSC PowerG wireless sensors, combined with legacy RF, hardwired zones, and MX addressable loop zones. This also makes it a great fit for many large businesses, such as hospitals, and schools. With that being said, right out of the box the IQ Pro is a feature-rich panel that will work nicely in any size home or business.
The IQ Pro supports up to 128 zones, 8 partitions, 1000 users, and 16 keypads. The keypads can be up to sixteen (16) hardwired, up to five (5) wireless or PowerG IQ remotes, and up to three (3) IQ Remote touchscreens. It can also support up to ten (10) PowerG PIR Cameras such as the PG9944 Outdoor Motion Camera, or the indoor PG9934P PIR Camera. It has four (4) onboard programmable outputs and is expandable up to 148. It also has built-in dual-path communicators. Ethernet or WIFI and an LTE Cellular communicator.
The IQ Pro has a number of options to choose from. You may opt for either a Verizon, AT&T, or Telus (Canada) LTE cellular communicator. For those who plan to use only the PowerG long-range, encrypted wireless sensors, there is an available PowerG-only IQ Pro. Or, in addition to PowerG, users can also choose either a 345 MHz Honeywell or 2GIG compatible, 319.5 MHz Qolsys or Interlogix/GE compatible, or 433 MHz legacy DSC compatible model. You also will choose between a metal or a plastic enclosure. This version of the IQ Pro comes in a plastic enclosure and offers an AT&T LTE communicator, with support for both PowerG and 319.5 MHz sensors, including Qolsys' S-Line encrypted sensors.One very important thing to note with regard to the plastic enclosure version of the system is, if the cellular signal strength is so low that it requires an external antenna, then the use of the plastic enclosure is not possible. The external antenna is only compatible with a metal enclosure Qolsys IQ Pro. Also, there is no option to just swap out the enclosures. So, there is no solution to convert a Plastic enclosure IQ Pro to a metal enclosure if an external antenna is needed.
The IQ Pro offers built-in options to connect to the Internet. Choose either WIFI or Ethernet, in addition to its LTE cellular path. As with all Alarm.com communicators, signals will be sent on both, the IP and LTE Cellular paths, at the same time for each signal. The IQ Pro will receive its interactive services through the alarm.com customer website or the alarm.com app. The Alarm.com mobile app is available in both the iOS and Android app stores.
The IQ Pro is expandable to meet your needs. Add to the eight (8) on-board hardwired zones with an HSM2108 hardwired zone expander. Each HSM2108 adds up to eight (8) additional hardwired zones. New to the IQ PRO is the MX addressable loop. Some older PowerSeries panels used addressable loop devices, but those devices are not compatible here. The IQ Pro uses the HSM3105 module for addressable loop expansion of up to 124 MX zones. Just remember, regardless of which expansion route you take, the IQ Pro will support a total of 128 zones.
With all the options available for expansion modules in the IQ Pro, you may be required to add additional power. That's where the HSM2300 and the HSM2204 come into play. The HSM2300 is a power supply module that provides an additional 1A of available current. The HSM2204 is a power supply and PGM module combined. It can provide an additional 1A of current along with four (4) high-current programmable outputs.
You can further customize the IQ Pro with your keypad selection. Choose a fixed-English keypad such as the HS2ICN, an alpha keypad such as a HS2LCD, or a touchscreen keypad such as an IQ Remote (older WIFI model) or PowerG IQ Remote. The IQ Remote brings a more attractive look and tons of additional features. Use the touchscreen display to access and control compatible automation devices. The IQ remote will also add the ability to do voice chime, offers an on-board camera for disarm photos, and provides live-view of supported Alarm.com cameras and doorbell cameras.
Each Qolsys IQ Pro has a QR code that can be scanned to quickly start the configuration of the system. The IQ Pro Installer App is available from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. This app is used to configure every aspect of the IQ Pro system, from zone programming to Z-Wave automation devices.
- Product Type: Commercial Hybrid Alarm Panel
- Cabinet Material: Plastic (available in Metal, also)
- Power Adapter: External - Input: 120VAC/40VA, 60Hz, 1.2A ; Output: 18VDC 2.22 A,
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), Rechargeable
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Platform: Android OS
- On-Board Zones: 8
- Total Supported Zones: 128
- Hardwired Zone Expandable Yes up to 120 with HSM2108
- MX Addressable Loop: up to 124 MX devices with HSM3105
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: Interlogix/GE & Qolsys 319.5 MHz Sensors - including S-Line, and PowerG 915 MHz Sensors
- PowerG Host: Onboard or remote host compatible. Auto switching when supported HS2LCDRF9/HS2LCDRFP9 or HSM2HOST remote PowerG host is added. (These remote hosts do not support IQ remote PowerG and PG9WLSHW8/PG9HRDW8 PowerG wired to wireless converters).
- Partitions: Eight (8)
- On-Board PGM Outputs: Four (4) - Three (3) Low-Current, One (1) High-Current
- PGM Expansion: Yes 144 (up to 128 low current using HSM2208, up to 16 high current using HSM2204)
- User Codes: 1000 (4 or 6-digit)
- Max Keypads: 16 Total: Up to Sixteen (16) Hardwired (LCD Keypads HS2LCD, HS2LCDP, HS2ICN, HS2ICNP, and HS2TCHP touchscreen (requires firmware update)), Up to five (5) Wireless or IQ Remote PowerG, and up to three (3) IQ Remotes (WIFI)
- IP Communication: WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5ghz - including built-in router capability or Ethernet 10/100Mb
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE CAT4 (Non-Replaceable Module)
- External Cellular Antenna Compatible: No
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- 2-Way Voice: No
- Control 4: Yes
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Bell Output: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC, maximum current 700 mA continuous (supervised 1 kΩ), current limited at 2 A.
- AUX Power: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC. Maximum current 700 mA shared between AUX1 and AUX2
- AUX Power Expansion: Yes with HSM2300 or HSM2204
- Certification: FCC, IC, UL-985, UL-1023, UL-2610 UL-1637, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)15.7" x 11.9" x 3.6" (397.5mm x 304mm x 92mm)
- Weight: 3.74 lbs (without battery)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 131°F (-10°C - +55°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% RH Noncondensing Relative Humidity