Qolsys IQ Pro
Verizon LTE, PowerG System in a Metal Enclosure (No Legacy RF Support)
This product has been discontinued and is no longer in stock.
The Qolsys IQ Pro is a complete hybrid system. It combines features from the Qolsys IQ Panel 4, and the DSC PowerSeries NEO. It is packed with features and can be expanded to handle almost any type of space that needs protection. It has hardwired, addressable loop, and PowerG wireless sensors. It also has native LTE, WIFI, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and Z-Wave Plus.
The IQ Pro is geared more toward commercial establishments or large homes, but can also fit nicely in a smaller home. This is due to its ability to expand with various modules depending on your needs. The ability to expand in any direction, whether it's wireless, hardwired, or addressable loop, makes this a hghly customizable alarm system. This allows the Qolsys IQ Pro to be a great fit for many businesses, hospitals, churches, and schools.
The IQ Pro supports up to 128 zones, 8 partitions, 1000 users, and 16 keypads. The keypads can be up to sixteen (16) hardwired, up to five (5) wireless or PowerG IQ remotes, and up to three (3) IQ Remote touchscreens. It can also support up to ten (10) PowerG PIR Cameras such as the PG9944 Outdoor Motion Camera, or the indoor PG9934P PIR Camera. It has four (4) onboard programmable outputs and is expandable up to 148 programmable outputs. It also has built-in dual-path communicators. Ethernet or WIFI, and an LTE Cellular communicator.
The IQ Pro has many options. You may opt for either a Verizon, AT&T, or Telus (Canada) LTE cellular communicator. There is a PowerG-only IQ Pro, for those who only plan to use the long-range, encrypted wireless sensors. Or in addition to PowerG, users can also opt to include a legacy RF receiver. Variations include either a 345 MHz Honeywell or 2GIG compatible, 319.5 MHz Qolsys or Interlogix/GE compatible, or 433 MHz legacy DSC compatible model. You must also choose between a metal and a plastic enclosure. This version of the IQ Pro comes in a metal enclosure, with a Verizon LTE communicator, and support for PowerG-only wireless sensors.
The IQ Pro offers options to connect via IP using either WIFI or Ethernet, in addition to its LTE cellular path. As with all Alarm.com communicators, signals will be sent on both, the IP and LTE Cellular paths, at the same time for each signal. All communication paths connect through Alarm.com for monitoring. They receive their interactive services through the alarm.com customer website or the alarm.com app. The Alarm.com mobile app is available on iOS and Android app stores. For Alarm Grid customers, you will need either a Gold Plan (Self or Full), or higher, or a Cellular Alarm Monitoring plan.
Add to the eight (8) on-board hardwired zones with an HSM2108 hardwired zone expander. Each HSM2108 adds up to eight (8) additional hardwired zones. New to the IQ PRO is an MX addressable loop. Some older DSC PowerSeries panels used addressable loops, but the devices that worked on those panels are not compatible with this one. The IQ Pro uses the HSM3105 module for addressable loop expansion of up to 124 MX zones. Remember, regardless of which expansion route you take, the IQ Pro will support a total of 128 zones.
When adding multiple expansion modules in the IQ Pro, power could become a concern. That's where the HSM2300 and the HSM2204 come into play. The HSM2300 is a power supply module that provides an additional 1A of current. The HSM2204 is a power supply and PGM module combined. It can provide an additional 1A of current and four (4) high-current programmable outputs.
The Qolsys IQ Pro supports the ability to Bluetooth disarm and it can be the hub for your Z-Wave network. Add an IQ Remote for touchscreen access and control of these automation devices. It is available as a WIFI IQ Remote and now even a PowerG IQ Remote. The IQ remote will also add the ability to do voice chime, on-board camera for disarm photos, and live-view of supported Alarm.com cameras and supported doorbell cameras.
Each IQ Pro panel has a QR code that can be used to quickly begin configuring the system. Qolsys offers the IQ Pro Installer app which is used to configure every aspect of the system, from zones to Z-Wave devices. The IQ Pro Installer App is available as a free download from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Product Type: Commercial Hybrid Alarm Panel
- Cabinet Material: Metal (available in Plastic, also)
- Power Adapter: External - Input: 120VAC/40VA, 60Hz, 1.2A ; Output: 18VDC 2.22 A,
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-Acid (SLA), Rechargeable
- Processor: Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Core SOM (System On a Module)
- Memory: 16GB of NAND Flash
- Platform: Android OS
- On-Board Zones: 8
- Total Supported Zones: 128
- Hardwired Zone Expandable Yes up to 120 with HSM2108
- MX Addressable Loop: up to 124 MX devices with HSM3105
- Wireless Sensor Compatibility: PowerG 915 MHz Sensors only
- PowerG Host: Onboard or remote host compatible. Auto switching when supported HS2LCDRF9/HS2LCDRFP9 or HSM2HOST remote PowerG host is added. (These remote hosts do not support IQ remote PowerG and PG9WLSHW8/PG9HRDW8 PowerG wired to wireless converters).
- Partitions: Eight (8)
- On-Board PGM Outputs: Four (4) - Three (3) Low-Current, One (1) High-Current
- PGM Expansion: Yes 144 (up to 128 low current using HSM2208, up to 16 high current using HSM2204)
- User Codes: 1000 (4 or 6-digit)
- Max Keypads: 16 Total: Up to Sixteen (16) Hardwired (LCD Keypads HS2LCD, HS2LCDP, HS2ICN, HS2ICNP, and HS2TCHP touchscreen (requires firmware update)), Up to five (5) Wireless or IQ Remote PowerG, and up to three (3) IQ Remotes (WIFI)
- IP Communication: WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5ghz - including built-in router capability or Ethernet 10/100Mb
- Cellular Communication: Verizon LTE CAT4 (Non-Replaceable Module)
- External Cellular Antenna Compatible: Yes
- Interactive Platform: Alarm.com
- 2-Way Voice: No
- Control 4: Yes
- Bluetooth Disarming: Yes
- Automation: Z-Wave Plus V2 700-Series w/ S2 Protocol
- Bell Output: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC, maximum current 700 mA continuous (supervised 1 kΩ), current limited at 2 A.
- AUX Power: 11.3 VDC to 12.5 VDC. Maximum current 700 mA shared between AUX1 and AUX2
- AUX Power Expansion: Yes with HSM2300 or HSM2204
- Certification: FCC, IC, UL-985, UL-1023, UL-2610 UL-1637, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)19” x 12” x 4.9" (482.5mm x 305mm x 124mm)
- Weight: 9.8 lbs (without battery)
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 131°F (-10°C - +55°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 93% RH Noncondensing Relative Humidity