Total connect 2.0 Update released for Android, iPhone!Posted By Joshua Unseth
Honeywell told us when they released the most recent overhaul of the Total Connect 2.0 platform that they were going to move to a more active production schedule. And it seems they are finally moving in that direction, which is excellent. releases are still less often than we would like, but once a month is better than once every year or two.
- Arm or disarm your security system
- Turn lights off or on
- Adjust thermostat temperature
- Unlock or lock doors
- View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
- Wi-Fi signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
- Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
- Create users and manage their security system user codes
- Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
- Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items, and more.