If You Have T-Mobile, Your Total Connect Texts Stopped Working, Here's the FixPosted By Joshua Unseth
If you are a T-Mobile subscriber, you may have noticed that your Total Connect alerts have just stopped coming to your phone. This is the case for all of our users, and we have been getting calls about it for the last two days. If that is what you're experiencing, then please follow the steps below to restore your text messages.
- Go to the Total Connect 2.0 website, and log in to your account.
- Hover over the user whom you want to receive the text messages and select "Edit."
- Under "Notifications," add a new method for receiving messages. Select "Email." Select "Text Email" as "Notification Type."
- Put in [your10digitphonenumber]@tmomail.net. For example: email@example.com.
- Save, and then go through the process of verifying the email. The verification number will come to your phone. Once verified, you should be good to go.
If you have any questions, or a problem with setting this up, we will gladly help you fix it. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But for the most part if you follow the instructions here, everything should work with no trouble.