Alarm Grid ReviewsPosted By Joshua Unseth
We originally published this last year in December. Since we published it, the article has taken on a life of its own. We never intended for this to be a place where customers would leave reviews. But if you look at the comments, you will see that while many of our passionate customers have left reviews on the many popular review sites we list below, many others have left them right on this page, which is what happens sometimes on the internet: things that were never intended take on a life of their own. I also thought it was worth modifying this post a little bit since things have changed so much in the last year. Sure, we're a bit full of ourselves; we love it when our customers talk about us. And to that end, we've created a lot of ways for you to do just that. So, without further ado, I will list them below, and you can go ahead and take advantage of one or all of the opportunities you have to tell the world about your Alarm Grid experience!
At Alarm Grid, we do our best to offer an incomparable product: great service, fast shipping, top-of-the-line monitoring. If you have ad an outstanding experience with us, we'd love for you to tell the world about it on one (or more) of the following sites. In exchange, you will get a handwritten thank you note (if we can find you), thanking you for your incredible, kind words.
If you don't like the idea of leaving Alarm Grid's site, you can go ahead and make a comment below, right here in this post. We appreciate the kind words, wherever they are posted.
- Review Us on Yelp
- Review Us on Google+
- Review Us on Merchant Circle
- Review Us on HotFrog
- Review Us on MapQuest
- Review Us on TrustPilot
- Review Us on FourSquare
- Review Us on SuperPages
- Review Us on ShowMeLocal
- Review Us on Chamber of Commerce
- Review us on USCity
- Review us on BestHomeSecurityCompanys.com
- Review Us on Local Database
- Review Us on CitySquares
- Review Us on Yahoo
- Review Us on Angie's List
- Review Us on Kudzu
- Review Us on Judy's Book
- Review Us on CitySearch
- Review Us on HomeStar
- Review Us on YellowUSA
Just as a side note. While we do our best to live up to a high standard of quality that we have set for ourselves, sometimes we fail. After all, we're only human. If you have had an experience with Alarm Grid that is less than wonderful, before you publish a tirade about it on the internet, we would love for you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we can do to make things better. We promise to be reasonable.
So you've had Alarm Grid's monitoring service for some time now, and you want to let the world know that you loved both the product and the service... right? Well, we don't want to get in your way. In fact, we will actually publish your experience right here on our site, and we'll pull out the most flattering quote too. So make sure to say things like, "Alarm Grid is first rate and cares about their customers!" or "The experience that I have had working with Alarm Grid has been absolutely fantastic…" or you might consider saying simply, "I don’t know how much better than this it can get".
All of these were comments and testimonials written by real Alarm Grid customers. We are proud of them, and would love to see many more of these get posted to the site. We really want to let others know that we aren't your average home security company... that said, we'll admit that we do bribe our customers for these testimonials. We give one free month of monitoring away to anyone who writes them and provides us with a picture.
If you want to participate, it's easy, though we do ask that you meet some minimum requirements: 1) you need to have been an Alarm Grid customer for at least 6 months, 2) you need to send us a photo of your home with an Alarm Grid sign in the yard (see current pictures for examples of what we're looking for), and 3) you need to answer at least 5 of the following questions with 3-5 sentence answers (you can make up your own questions too, we really just want to make sure that the testimonial tells a story, and isn't simply yes and no answers). When you're ready, go ahead and email email@example.com with your answers to the questions and we will give you your coming month free.
- If you installed your system on your own, how easy was it?
- Why did you pick Alarm Grid over other monitoring companies?
- Do you feel safer as a result of Alarm Grid monitoring your house?
- How much money did you save by installing this system on your own?
- Did you use Alarm Grid's YouTube channel or extensive collection of Q&As to install your system?
- If you have home automation, let us know how you use it, and how your security system has improved your life by saving you money or just by doing something awesome that you figured out?
- What is your favorite part of your new Alarm Grid system? Do you love its sleek design? Its home automation capabilities? Does the fact that it says "Front door" when you walk into the house make you feel like you have a friend? Whatever it is, let us know!
- Did you have an Alarm System before? How does your new Alarm Grid security system compare to your old system?
- Why should other people consider Alarm Grid? What made your experience different with us than with any other company you've dealt with?
- If you have interactive services such as Total Connect, please talk about how that application has improved your alarm monitoring experience.
- Have you taken advantage of the homeowners insurance discount available to central station monitored customers? Talk about how that's been a great cost savings for you!
- Many of you have had the opportunity to experience Alarm Grid's incredible customer service. If you have had a great experience with Alarm Grid, tell us a little bit about it. How did we help you?